Blades not happy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Failory post his false start? What about his dropped 2 pt conversion?
He left that out. I posted my fck highlights last night. All I posted was the part where I squeezed her toe so she grimaced to make it look like my cagootz was hurting her. I left out the premature ejaculation and her rifling through a Chinese takeout menu as I was feebly thrusting away.

Did Failory post his false start? What about his dropped 2 pt conversion?

This team needs to get off of social media and focus on taking care of the details. Unfortunately, our head coach is bringing in social media consultants to help them build their brand and focused on winning social media all offseason. His first act as coach was creating a hashtag. This program is cursed with stupidity and bull****.

Advertisement
Yeah, but the still gave up 5 sacks to UNC and UFs defensive line is waaaaaay better. UF would’ve had 8-9 sacks last night

The sacks are because of PA and Jarren's sluggish footwork. We run play action when there is no need, and don't audible out if the defensive look is bad.

Last edited:
I saw guys from the secondary diving at ankles and not looking at what they are hitting. Blades tackling against Florida sucked and did nothing to warrant a starting position this week. Iveys performance was poor receivers were pulling away from him several times on go routes. Bandy definitely needs to keep his *** in school cuz he ain’t no pro.

He left that out. I posted my fck highlights last night. All I posted was the part where I squeezed her toe so she grimaced to make it look like my cagootz was hurting her. I left out the premature ejaculation and her rifling through a Chinese takeout menu as I was feebly thrusting away.

You are a gift. Thank you friend.

Advertisement
Waiting to see what cat excrement this team is gonna post on social media this week. Look at me on this play or man we are elite at this. Just stfu and play ball.

The secondary is replacing most of last year's starters...

I don't think we know whether we can actually play or not...

.... What if I told you that the information you get on our players pretty much only comes from biased message boards that benefit from clicks and traffic or atrocious media coverage from a cat lady, a bunch of fat ***** trying to be comedians and runners for 7th Round Management...

Advertisement
But, Rumph is a great recruiter and shouldn’t be held responsible for loosing out on Campbell, Surtain, Henderson,.... all way better cover CBs than anyone we have!

Rule 1 - whatever d and his crew of flunkies says about underrated guys coming here and blowing the doors off, sell high. Might be one of the worst evaluating sites out there. Stick to Xs and Os and content. Their scouting is trash and always has been.

agree.

Advertisement
Back