Blades JR trash talking Cook

Y'all buggin...

If this guy was a normal legacy (not named Wilson), I'd be confident.

He's from the mother****in Blades family. All he's seen from a young'n is that orange and green. I don't think he knows that there are other colours outside of those two...

Oh yeah. His name is Al ****** Blades.

Advertisement
Y'all buggin...

If this guy was a normal legacy (not named Wilson), I'd be confident.

He's from the mother****in Blades family. All he's seen from a young'n is that orange and green. I don't think he knows that there are other colours outside of those two...

Oh yeah. His name is Al ****in Blades.

This ain't buggin,.. This is waiting on somebody to set that fire ablaze in the lockerroom!! Been a good many years since that kinda energy, and persona been a major presence...if there's anyone can bring swagger back,..my moneys riding on the likes of blades!! I hear there's a few others in the 18 class kinna chippy too,..welcome to the "U"!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivins said he heard blades turn to jobe and say we got 4 um commits invites to the opening

Who we thinking Brock?

Jobe, blades(including himself I guess), scaife, davis

We've got 7 that I know of...

I think blades was talking about the miami opening from Saturday specifically.
Orlando opening we got 2
Lingard
Hightower (*)

Miami opening invites that the final spot Dee is talking about it can be from imo
Campbell
Dunlap
X Williams

Ivins said he heard blades turn to jobe and say we got 4 um commits invites to the opening

Who we thinking Brock?

Jobe, blades(including himself I guess), scaife, davis

We've got 7 that I know of...

I think blades was talking about the miami opening from Saturday specifically.
Orlando opening we got 2
Lingard
Hightower

Miami opening invites that the final spot Dee is talking about it can be from imo
Campbell
Dunlap
X Williams

Well it has to be Dunlap considering the IMG ties.

Advertisement
7 invites altogether, but Blades was referring to those who got invites the same day he did, see: brock's list and the pic from the thread Miami Opening MVPs.

So basically Blades, Dunlap, Hightower, Lingard, Jobe, Davis, and Scaife are the 7 overall that dee is referring too. Should probably be 8 or 9 with Sitkowski being another one.

we need the trash talking leader back in the locker room. This 2017/ 2018 class will be the back bone of the new Miami look.

Advertisement
Blades has green and orange running through his veins. I have never been worried about this kid, he'll let everyone know when he wants.

So basically Blades, Dunlap, Hightower, Lingard, Jobe, Davis, and Scaife are the 7 overall that dee is referring too. Should probably be 8 or 9 with Sitkowski being another one.

I think he was referring to X. Williams instead of Dunlap but pretty much.

What's really funny is all the FSU tweet responses of 7 straight etc as if beating an Al Golden team was some huge accomplishment. They **** well know the refs helped them beat us last year with the phantom hold call on the Walton to and the no call hold on cooks TD

Preach!!!

Advertisement
Back