Blades, Ivey, Bandy

Advertisement
4th and 17 WILL be the reason we dont get to charlotte. That and missing not one but two chip shot FGs to beat GT. But at this point, whatever, let's win out and finish with positive momentum for 2020.

4th and 17 and Ivey hitting snooze on a fake punt

4th and 17 WILL be the reason we dont get to charlotte. That and missing not one but two chip shot FGs to beat GT. But at this point, whatever, let's win out and finish with positive momentum for 2020.

More than likely man, stranger things have happened, but im not counting on it. That G-tech game was **** poor, special teams has cost us all year. But seems like since coach diaz has started helping with the defense, special teams has improved as well, what i like tho is coach diaz doesnt have a problem sitting people, sit down bubba, we've had enuff of your misses, NEXT!

No more 4th and 17's looking like routine completions, that's the real play that might cost us the coastal. Trust and believe, clemson would rather play anybody but us, cause they know trevor lawrence will be running for his life and the turnover chain will be on display for them picks he'll throw. Its easy when you got all day to throw back their, but we've seen plenty of evidence of how mediocre trevor is once he gets pressured. This team not backing down from nobody, coach diaz should've just coached the defense out the gate, this team would've been way better off!

Lol. Clemson not worried about us fam. Let’s string some decent wins together first and beat down a team that didn’t fire their coach the next day before we start talking about what we are going to do to Clemson.

Blades plays more like uncle Brian than Dad or Bennie. Really soft against the run, Akers trucked his ***.

soft? You’ve probably never seen CJ Henderson play. Getting trucked and run over sometimes doesn’t make you soft. Running away from contact makes you soft.

blades needs to improve his tackling technique and I agree I don’t think he’ll be an enforcer. But that’s ok he’s a corner.

Advertisement
Lol. Clemson not worried about us fam. Let’s string some decent wins together first and beat down a team that didn’t fire their coach the next day before we start talking about what we are going to do to Clemson.

As you can see, i said this before the game, i wasnt judging us based on Fsu, i was judging us on how we played against Fsu, you keep thinking clemson not worried, they havent faced a d-line like ours, trevor is not that good under pressure!

Advertisement
Back