Blades, Ivey, Bandy

Advertisement
**** that soft **** we were playing earlier in the season

Ever since Manny took over the defense again they've looked like the past three years
Ivey has to play press man, length and strength, needs to win at the los not playing 10’yards off

Advertisement
People always say our secondary has been overrated because we don’t pay a great passing attack. FSU passing offense which was top 30 last year and is around the same this year with what most consider an exciting spread oc Kendall briles was shut down once again by our Young dbs

**** that soft **** we were playing earlier in the season

Ever since Manny took over the defense again they've looked like the past three years

No more 4th and 17's looking like routine completions, that's the real play that might cost us the coastal. Trust and believe, clemson would rather play anybody but us, cause they know trevor lawrence will be running for his life and the turnover chain will be on display for them picks he'll throw. Its easy when you got all day to throw back their, but we've seen plenty of evidence of how mediocre trevor is once he gets pressured. This team not backing down from nobody, coach diaz should've just coached the defense out the gate, this team would've been way better off!

Advertisement
Ivey has looked real good the last 2 games. Great in coverage and has been physical tackling. Like what I'm seeing from him now. Getting confidence has alot to do with it.

Blades needs to be more physical tackling and getting off blocks. He got blocked easy and missed tackling opportunities the last two games. His 1 on 1 coverage all year has been great though.

Bandy is Bandy. Loved his aggression last week. I'm feeling a pick for him this week

Overall we're in a good spot at CB (besides lack of depth)

Our secondary is built for press man I’m glad we have been playing mostly that lately. Plus, bandy seems a step quicker in recovery the last few. Great showing

Advertisement
Blades plays more like uncle Brian than Dad or Bennie. Really soft against the run, Akers trucked his ***.

Advertisement
No more 4th and 17's looking like routine completions, that's the real play that might cost us the coastal. Trust and believe, clemson would rather play anybody but us, cause they know trevor lawrence will be running for his life and the turnover chain will be on display for them picks he'll throw. Its easy when you got all day to throw back their, but we've seen plenty of evidence of how mediocre trevor is once he gets pressured. This team not backing down from nobody, coach diaz should've just coached the defense out the gate, this team would've been way better off!
4th and 17 WILL be the reason we dont get to charlotte. That and missing not one but two chip shot FGs to beat GT. But at this point, whatever, let's win out and finish with positive momentum for 2020.

Watched a Louisville game and man these boys better be ready for some deep balls. I swear they either run the ball or throw a bomb.

Need our boys to be ready!

Blades plays more like uncle Brian than Dad or Bennie. Really soft against the run, Akers trucked his ***.

His dad and Bennie were physical safeties and I know for a fact they wouldnt win a one on one against Cam Akers Head on.

Advertisement
Back