BlackVern's Bleak Visions V -"We dont take boys from SEC"

So everyone that is agreeing with this thinks Kaaya sucks and the only reason we are getting him is because nobody on the West Coast wanted him. Interesting, let's take down some names

Advertisement
is black vern Genron? Thinking………..
greatest troll job ever
613.gif
i'll just keep bumping this until everyone "gets it"

Lulz at being wrong on Kaaya then saying no one wants him. Thats some DBC **** right there.

Advertisement
your kaaya paragraph makes you look like an *** clown.

Please refute my statement with facts.........He was not offered by any teams in Cali...Untill UCLA late....and they already have a QB..it is what it is man Im not saying he wont be great, Im simply telling you why he's com,ing to Miami. Sarkisian didnt offer him..... If you cant handle crootin stay on the football board

So because you were wrong on Kayaa, the one you said was the big shocker, its because USC and UCLA didn't want him enough. Makes sense lol

Kaaya had offers from USC and UCLA. You're just trying to spin **** because you were wrong and are too p.ussy to admit it.

Advertisement
trolling hard lol.... so the poy in California turns down UCLA and USC to come to Miami and you think it's blind luck....... lmao, your opinion is about as valuable as a three dollar bill. it doesn't matter when those schools offered, to Cal kids it's dream come true. admit it, you hate golden so much that you're hoping for us to suck. difference between you and me is no matter how much we lose I'll still be there. I understand Mr bandwagon it's cool. heard Ben hill has some season tickets available now so you can root for your favorite team in person. TROLL

Kaaya had offers from USC and UCLA. You're just trying to spin **** because you were wrong and are too p.ussy to admit it.

Nah Bro he had no USC offer..... Kiffin was fired and offers were in limbo really untill they got thier new coach.. Sarkisian didnt offer him

Nah Bro he had no USC offer..... Kiffin was fired and offers were in limbo really untill they got thier new coach.. Sarkisian didnt offer him

He still held a USC offer at one time. Stop trying to spin out of your own bull.****.

There's plenty of players on our roster that had SEC offers and there's plenty of kids committed that held SEC offers as well.

Advertisement

He still held a USC offer at one time. Stop trying to spin out of your own bull.****.

Cmon bro dont let crootin get you like this mane.. We got him and thats all that matters.. This thread is for those who can handle crootin..

Cmon bro dont let crootin get you like this mane.. We got him and thats all that matters.. This thread is for those who can handle crootin..

If that's all that mattered with Kaaya you wouldn't be trying to spin **** to make yourself look somewhat smart.

If that's all that mattered with Kaaya you wouldn't be trying to spin **** to make yourself look somewhat smart.

I remember in an episode of LOST Kate slept with Sawyer only because she thought he was gonna die the next day. You think Sawyer was happy even though he knew the only reason he slept with her was?? Im sure he was...We got Kaaya don't care how we got him... still gonna spit the truth bro..Hope he's the next messiah

Advertisement
that's bull****, my roommate from school is a diehard USC fan. he was miffed of how coley found Kaaya before everyone. according to them, before he was fired kiffin sent tee martin out to offer kaaya. this is about the same time we offered Olajuwon tucker from serra before usc did. i remember this specifically cause was another instance showing kiffin's ineptitude to usc fans. sark didn't recruit him your right, just don't like see horse**** posted like that saying he was "unwanted" kid's gonna be an animal after a redshirt year.

Advertisement
Back