Black Uniforms

White helmet
Black jersey
Black pants
White cleats
1555506823848.png

Advertisement
Still dont understand how there has been no modifications to the black jersey. They changed the threading and added the []_[] on the collar to the white orange and green jerseys.

The black jersey still have the ugly threading and there isnt even The U on the jersey or collar ... With out the helmet they look like Eastbay jersey's

agreed, i love the black but they need to update it to match the new additions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
White helmet
Black jersey
Black pants
White cleats

Cant expect gen x or maybe even the silent generation (lol) to like anything the millenials or centennials like. Only thing that matters is if the players and recruits like them. Which clearly they do.

Cant expect gen x or maybe even the silent generation (lol) to like anything the millenials or centennials like. Only thing that matters is if the players and recruits like them. Which clearly they do.
@rokulika is the voice of the millennial generation. He is an millennial understander.

Advertisement
Maybe. But it's obvious the recruits and players like the black uniforms and the flashy ones.
Rok's position on two things is irrefutable, one of them is his seed, the other is his status on this topic.

Still dont understand how there has been no modifications to the black jersey. They changed the threading and added the []_[] on the collar to the white orange and green jerseys.

The black jersey still have the ugly threading and there isnt even The U on the jersey or collar ... With out the helmet they look like Eastbay jersey's
I tweeted at the Miami equipment room the other day saying the same thing

Advertisement

Only thing that matters is winning. Maybe that’s my problem. I should just care if a bunch of saps think we looked good getting beat by basketball schools. I miss the days with 2unis and 5 Natty’s.

Go Canes!

Only thing that matters is winning. Maybe that’s my problem. I should just care if a bunch of saps think we looked good getting beat by basketball schools. I miss the days with 2unis and 5 Natty’s.

Go Canes!

The days of 2 unis are over.

Advertisement
Back