Black Sunday

Why does everything bad have to be "black...."

Why not "white blue eyed devil sunday"

or suffered through the "white blue eyed devil decade"

Com'on Man, where's the equality?

Didn't learn from Darth Vader? We are all white on the inside.

Advertisement

Why is it "the pink slip"? Why so homophobic?

Positive sayings with black:

"We are in the black"
"Black tie event"
"Black Gold"
"Black book"

The image I get is Richt looking like Hulk Hogan in his prime in a King of the Ring match just tossing guys over the top rope like bags of potato chips.

Advertisement
One question: what happened to Swasey?

Swasey might survive. He seems to be as good as who his supervisor is. He gets lots of NFL guys to come train with him. It's for a reason. Remember under Shannon we had on average three guys a game cramp up. Under Golden rarely would a guy cramp up. The conditioning vastly improved. His obsession became getting guys fat though. We didn't see guys get stronger.

U Serious, Clarke?

I think the reason it's taken so long to announce that Dorito & Coley are not being retained is that Richt had to explain it to them in a manner in which they can follow and understand:

Fired.jpg

Advertisement
My buddy just ran into the Canes long snapper at a store in nearby Phoenix. Apparently, came home to visit family after the bowl game. Anyway, my buddy asked him about the coaching changes. Kid says he was recruited by Golden and doesn't know Richt. However, he's worried because "Golden was a great coach and Richt scares them a little. Different mentality." Just hearing that has me harder than a diamond.

***** please.gif

Richt is doing his best Heisenberg impression when he took 8 guys in 60 seconds

Hey Man!!! WTF? I resemble that remark!

Okay, what about left handed people? Talk about discrimination. When I was in school the desk were ALL right handed. Bowling alleys were polished to favor right handed bowlers. Left handed bowling shoes cost more money (leather soul on other foot) and they charged more to drill left handed bowling ball. Then there is the Latin for left -- sinister. Now I feel better.

I used to spend a lot of time in bowling alleys. Lanes always favored lefties because lack of overuse kept more consistent condition for lefties. I worked in pro shop and left handed balls and shoes were same price as right handed ones so you were given bad info

Advertisement

*Insert Mator's voice*
What's wrong with white blue eyed devil?"

Me: *Looks in the mirror* Oh crap.

Okay, what about left handed people? Talk about discrimination. When I was in school the desk were ALL right handed. Bowling alleys were polished to favor right handed bowlers. Left handed bowling shoes cost more money (leather soul on other foot) and they charged more to drill left handed bowling ball. Then there is the Latin for left -- sinister. Now I feel better.

*joke* I'm a left handed ******* also. We need to stick together for when the right handed people come for us.

I used to spend a lot of time in bowling alleys. Lanes always favored lefties because lack of overuse kept more consistent condition for lefties. I worked in pro shop and left handed balls and shoes were same price as right handed ones so you were given bad info

You must be younger than me. It wasn't the balls, it was the drilling of whole. Earl Anthony changed a lot of things. Before him, right handed players dominated. After Earl, lefties started do much better. In my youth, personal shoes were priced different. As I recall, my first shoes cost me $5.00 extra and the drilling was like $1 more per hole because of the opposite angle.

Got one better, our writing system is prejudice because it is left to right. Try writing with a fountain pen with left hand and paper slanted like everyone else -- required by the nuns in my day. You write overhand and make a mess. But I protest too much, because lefties are much smarter than righties, so it all balances out.

Advertisement
My buddy just ran into the Canes long snapper at a store in nearby Phoenix. Apparently, came home to visit family after the bowl game. Anyway, my buddy asked him about the coaching changes. Kid says he was recruited by Golden and doesn't know Richt. However, he's worried because "Golden was a great coach and Richt scares them a little. Different mentality." Just hearing that has me harder than a diamond.

Ain't no goddammit long snapper ever been receuited. Long snappers ain't nothing but a walk on... besides that all players should have a Lil fear towards they coach. Makes em work that much harder to gain his approval. Everytime I ever talked to or listened to golden all I was consumed with is "boy he's a dip****"

Advertisement
Back