Black out / Best food at the Rock

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
That U better be on the collar for the black out this Thursday.. I hope they made that change and possibly some more to make the Unis more swagged out. Haven't seen the U on any of the black jerseys they are selling yet.

Also best chicken fingers in the stadium are behind the seats of the visitor team. I don't know what section exactly but they got fire fingers and spicy fried chicken Sandwich with amazing fries and the only place at the stadium with honey mustard. Def Recommend.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

That U better be on the collar for the black out this Thursday.. I hope they made that change and possibly some more to make the Unis more swagged out. Haven't seen the U on any of the black jerseys they are selling yet.

Also best chicken fingers in the stadium are behind the seats of the visitor team. I don't know what section exactly but they got fire fingers and spicy fried chicken Sandwich with amazing fries and the only place at the stadium with honey mustard. Def Recommend.

Post of the year.

Or what?

Advertisement

How high and how hungry are you right now?

Advertisement
Wow, thank you for the food tip friend!

If I am ever at Hard Rock I will be sure to try them. Chicken fingers have been a favorite food of mine ever since I was a little boy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back