Black Jared Lorenzen?

CFLCane

Junior
Banned

Brown's mother, Tameka Cobbins, even remembered a Pop Warner game where the opposing team had to forfeit in the third quarter because Brown had injured so many of its players. She said the referee called Brown a "football bully."

Brown hit one player so hard that he couldn't get up, and the player's mother had to drive onto the field and load him into the back of her car to take him to the hospital, according to Brown, his mother and his coach.

"I'm a dog," Brown told USA TODAY Sports. "I'm not here to play no games with y'all."

Advertisement
Advertisement
I watched the highlight in the article how is that mother ****îng school down 28-10 with that dude?!?! JFC

Brown's mother, Tameka Cobbins, even remembered a Pop Warner game where the opposing team had to forfeit in the third quarter because Brown had injured so many of its players. She said the referee called Brown a "football bully."

Brown hit one player so hard that he couldn't get up, and the player's mother had to drive onto the field and load him into the back of her car to take him to the hospital, according to Brown, his mother and his coach.

"I'm a dog," Brown told USA TODAY Sports. "I'm not here to play no games with y'all."
That's a Lincoln Prep kid.

KCMO kids are straight DOGS with swag and will back it up. Shane Ray, Aldon Smith, LaDell Betts,, Brandon Lloyd, Darren Sproles, Rodney Peete, Isaiah Simmons, and Drew Lock are all dogs. KC got some skill positions here.

Advertisement
I'd offer him. You don't find 6'2 310lb kids that run like that.

10000% yes on "The Black Battleship" I'm fine with keeping 1 or 2 schollies open for high upside projects. You have some skinny dudes that are playing WR that get turned into DEs (Rosseau). Then you have these rare types of players, who are huge and have business being as athletic as they are. Bonus is this kid looks like he's no sunshine. Great attitude to have on either side of the trenches.

Reminds me of my HS days playing Tony Bryant.

6'5 275lbs in HS at running back. He also played DL, kicker, punter, kick returner... HAHA

I still remember tackling him as a 150lb CB. They ran at me three straight plays. On the third play, I hit him helmet to nuts and he left the game not to play again...They were already up by 40+ points. HAHA

Advertisement
That's a Lincoln Prep kid.

KCMO kids are straight DOGS with swag and will back it up. Shane Ray, Aldon Smith, LaDell Betts,, Brandon Lloyd, Darren Sproles, Rodney Peete, Isaiah Simmons, and Drew Lock are all dogs. KC got some skill positions here.

I'm happy for him. He will like going to Iowa State

Advertisement
"Al Golden had Denzel Perryman out there looking like E. Honda."
tenor - 2020-11-13T140832.715.gif

I am intrigued. Those sound like traditional Hurricane qualifiers.

Advertisement
Back