Bizzarroo World Recap

ilovelamp

Recruit
This is the craziest **** ever...But let's recap Al Golden 1 week ago hires an OC mainly because of his ability to recruit this area and then a few days later he decides to take a huge shiat on the chest of most respected HS Coach in the area. Golden is either bi-polar and half retarded or theirs more to this story.

Either way, while I believe their has to be more to this story blame has to go fully on Golden and staff just on the fact of letting this blow up on our local paper exactly 6 days before NSD. Somewhere, communication line was broken and it's just another unnecessary story to go along with the NCAA ****. How do you think Collins feels about this? 5 days before his announcement and twitter is blowing up with a beef between UM and BTW. I didn't even mention 6 b/c we all know that ship has sailed...

Advertisement
supposedly we got a commit on the d-line this morning. If its terrell brooks and he took kirkland's offer then im GOING TO BE FREAKING ****ED

Tim Harris JR. ‏@IceHarris
SMH This recruiting stuff is a mess. I just hope all these kids land in the place that's best for their futures.

Tim Harris JR. ‏@IceHarris
I'll just let it be known that Denver Kirkland had NO academic issue. So, can that rumor just go away?

So here we have Tim Harris Jr's comments...Remember this dude is cane and he's upset.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back