Bishop Gorman vs Mater Dei 10:30 EST

Advertisement
Mallory is literally a Greg Olsen mold. With him and Brevin in...oh my

We're going to have Shockey and Olsen on the field at the same time.

Jordan is in the mold of kellen Winslow with better blocking capabilities. For him to be listed in the 245-250 range he carries that weight VERY well

Jordan is nowhere the athlete or smooth as Winslow , he was a once a decade receiving te talent . Brevin is far more complete though, that's why I agree with farthauz. Maybe even a faster , more athletic bubba.

Mallory actually compares more more to Winslow than Jordan imo. He's not the as freakish as KW but super smooth out of routes and moves extremely well for a te. He's also a little light in the *** like Winslow when arriving .

Last edited:
Advertisement

Jordan is in the mold of kellen Winslow with better blocking capabilities. For him to be listed in the 245-250 range he carries that weight VERY well

Jordan is nowhere the athlete or smooth as Winslow , he was a once a decade receiving te talent . Brevin is far more complete though, that's why I agree with farthauz. Maybe even a faster , more athletic bubba.

Mallory actually compares more more to Winslow than Jordan imo.

But Mallory is white, how can you compare him to a black player?

Mallory actually compares more more to Winslow than Jordan imo.

But Mallory is white, how can you compare him to a black player?

Lmao....I was actually going to post this. How it's illegal to compare different races to each other. Every white lb is Dan Morgan or Colin .

Advertisement
Back