#BIRDSUP

Joecane

But daddy....
Coker can close

@camolive44: Had an awesome time in NJ visiting Rutgers but I am going to honor my commitment and will be playing college ball at UTSA.. #birdsup

Advertisement
UTSA is a rising program. Coker is doing a great job and Texas has plenty of recruits to fill his roster.

Advertisement
Why would you even want to know this? You followin 2 star TEs from Owasso? Nice.

Retweeted by one of the Scout reporters. Do you know how twitter works?

sure do..narcissistic people tell people who are obsessed with them what they are doing (AKA tweeting), then the obsessed people try to be narcissistic and tell those obsessed with them what the first person said (AKA retweeting) and on and on....actually pretty lame....

sorry if I offended anyone who uses t.w.atter

Advertisement
Why would you even want to know this? You followin 2 star TEs from Owasso? Nice.

Retweeted by one of the Scout reporters. Do you know how twitter works?

sure do..narcissistic people tell people who are obsessed with them what they are doing (AKA tweeting), then the obsessed people try to be narcissistic and tell those obsessed with them what the first person said (AKA retweeting) and on and on....actually pretty lame....

sorry if I offended anyone who uses t.w.atter

Just like people who are obsessed with having friends on Facebook. I haven't checked my twitter account in months...I've probably had thousands of tweets in the meantime.

I have two Facebook accounts under fake names. I just used it to get some information from websites where it helps to have a FB account. I think I have a total of one friend....and that was a mistake.

I think Facebook is even more narcissistic. It's downright obnoxious.

Coker follows Pete and Paranos for prospects. Then he rents an Escalade and visits them flashing his BCS and NC rings and talks about how UTSA is on schedule to be Miami of Texas.

Advertisement
Coker > Dorito

No. Coker led to the dismantling of one of the great programs in college football. D'Onofrio just sucks as a defensive coordinator.

4.jpeg

Advertisement
Back