Binjimen-Becker-Bruce..

daddacane

Senior
Urban needs a ride home with the snow coming up north....Binjimen Victor has committed to Ohio State, Meyer meeting with Carlos Becker and already had a chat with Sam Bruce....Hoping the weather clears in Ohio so this SOB can get outta South Florida..

Advertisement
247 sports say richards has a visit with tennessee coming up. so does byrd

i'm more worried about tennessee than ohio state

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone going to Tennessee this weekend is going to be covered in about 18" of snow, bad snow storm rolling through Friday night into Saturday

Urban needs a ride home with the snow coming up north....Binjimen Victor has committed to Ohio State, Meyer meeting with Carlos Becker and already had a chat with Sam Bruce....Hoping the weather clears in Ohio so this SOB can get outta South Florida..

really people. relax. urban doesn't get everyone he wants. just becase him or saban visits a guy doesn't mean they are going to that school. wow to many on this board are way to big a *****.

grow a pair have some faith and stop acting like golden is still coach. **** golden lost guys to south florida, ucf and fiu.

Advertisement
We got a new staff I'm not worried about none of these guys.

2017 starts there. We have a new staff fellas..Let's just see what shakes out. Our numbers may be off on certain positions but we will survive. No doubt

its like some people on here are so shell shocked from last seasons recruiting de commits that they just expect it. i am shocked one of them hasn't done a post on everyone is leaving we won't have any commits come signing day

**** if u told them urban talked to shaq or mcloud ud get a thread on how they were leavign school and going to commit to osu instead its insane.

Advertisement
its like some people on here are so shell shocked from last seasons recruiting de commits that they just expect it. i am shocked one of them hasn't done a post on everyone is leaving we won't have any commits come signing day

**** if u told them urban talked to shaq or mcloud ud get a thread on how they were leavign school and going to commit to osu instead its insane.

it's called PTSD. It's understandable and can be remedied by a healthy dose of winning.

it's called PTSD. It's understandable and can be remedied by a healthy dose of winning.

maybe. a new coach should bring a little optimism , with the staff richt has assembled and his track record of 10 win seasons, top 10 classes u would think fans would be more excited for the future.

it's called PTSD. It's understandable and can be remedied by a healthy dose of "winning."

Brush, you said winning. My bad, at first I thought you said "whiskey" and I was about to say **** right. Winning is good too.

This ain't Al Golden. Brother Richt knows what's up.

These kids ain't playing games with this guy. This isn't his first rodeo dealing with 4-5 star talent.

The last clown was easy to troll.

Advertisement
Back