Billy Sanders and CJ Holton

Carl Walker, Willie Cooper, CJ Holton. All very highly recruited safeties from the northern part of the state.

Advertisement
Holton has his degree, so if he stayed for a 5th year, he'd def be on scholarship (getting a masters). Miami did him a favor keeping him around ths long, so I have no problem with this cut.

Sanders though would have been a freshman in 09 though, so I'm thinking he doesn't have a degree?

Since he graduated he can take advantage of the no sit rule. He could transfer and play without sitting a year, like Williams did here last season

CJ Holton graduated, I know because he was sitting next to my brother at the ceremony. He was in a serious boot and I would bet that Al has basically said, sorry kid, hope you enjoy your diploma from the University of Miami and send him on his way. Same with Billy sanders, although I am not sure he has graduated.

I doubt AL would do that to CJ because if he graduated he would not count towards UM's Scholarships

Do you just make stuff up?

Advertisement
CJ Holton graduated, I know because he was sitting next to my brother at the ceremony. He was in a serious boot and I would bet that Al has basically said, sorry kid, hope you enjoy your diploma from the University of Miami and send him on his way. Same with Billy sanders, although I am not sure he has graduated.

I doubt AL would do that to CJ because if he graduated he would not count towards UM's Scholarships

Yes he did. Worst poster over on Canestime and top 5 worst poster on this site.

what planet would that be on?

i know its been said already.....but you are an idiot

Advertisement

Fifth year players that graduated are not on scholarship. If he graduated he would free up a scholarship.

Fifth year players that graduated are not on scholarship. If he graduated he would free up a scholarship.
idiot

I know you're trollin and really I should just delete your posts....but I'll play along and just kill your b.s. When a kid transfers here such as Mike Williams last yr..guess what? Dude came here on a scholly. Also...for everyone else...this isn't the real cityboy4life82. It's a troll account. If and when you see him post...just ignore it. Thanks.

I know you're trollin and really I should just delete your posts....but I'll play along and just kill your b.s. When a kid transfers here such as Mike Williams last yr..guess what? Dude came here on a scholly. Also...for everyone else...this isn't the real cityboy4life82. It's a troll account. If and when you see him post...just ignore it. Thanks.
i cant even tell the difference

lol

Advertisement

Noticed I made the same post in the Premium Section as I did on the Premium board on Canestime. I will even edit my post on the premium board and place your name in it

Did you noticed that I created the same thread about our Defensive line and Porter on this site as well as Canestime(Scouts) in the premium section? I even edited my post to include your name to 100% verify it is me. Look in the first sentence of my post and you will see where I placed your name.

http://canesinsight.com/showthread....re-so-critical-to-a-LB-s-success-(Curtis-Port

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=13&f=2925&t=8972699

I don't know who stared that dumb *** rumor that this is not the real cityboy and I am some troll account. I would like to put this rumor to bed for good

Last edited:

Noticed I made the same post in the Premium Section as I did on the Premium board on Canestime. I will even edit my post on the premium board and place your name in it

Did you noticed that I created the same thread about our Defensive line and Porter on this site as well as Canestime(Scouts) in the premium section? I even edited my post to include your name to 100% verify it is me. Look in the first sentence of my post and you will see where I placed your name.

http://canesinsight.com/showthread....re-so-critical-to-a-LB-s-success-(Curtis-Port

http://mbd.scout.com/themes/scout2/post.aspx?s=13&f=2925&t=8972699&m=121068023&edit=1

I don't know who stared that dumb *** rumor that this is not the real cityboy and I am some troll account. I would like to put this rumor to bed for good

i dont give a frogs ******* fat *** who it is.......you are a ******

end of story

http://mbd.scout.com/themes/scout2/post.aspx?s=13&f=2925&t=8972699&m=121068023&edit=1

What ever you say brad.

Advertisement

i dont give a frogs ****ing fat *** who it is.......you are a ******

end of story

????

Mike had a different set of circumstances. He was a 5th year senior but was a transfer. In order to transfer to another college and not have to sit a player needs to me the following criteria. He has to have graduated and must enroll into a graduate program.

Also who started that rumor that I was not the real Cityboy4life82?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back