Billy Sanders and CJ Holton

Advertisement
I believe the Canes should be down to 80 by fall. It looks like the idea is to use this year as one of the scholarship reduction years.

CJ Holton graduated, I know because he was sitting next to my brother at the ceremony. He was in a serious boot and I would bet that Al has basically said, sorry kid, hope you enjoy your diploma from the University of Miami and send him on his way. Same with Billy sanders, although I am not sure he has graduated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
CJ Holton graduated, I know because he was sitting next to my brother at the ceremony. He was in a serious boot and I would bet that Al has basically said, sorry kid, hope you enjoy your diploma from the University of Miami and send him on his way. Same with Billy sanders, although I am not sure he has graduated.

Anyone who has their degree or has had 4 years to get it has zero to complain about if they're not renewed for scholarship.

even under Jimmy, Butch, and every other coach in existence there are guys who just never become players.

the percentage just goes up higher under poor coaches.

Advertisement
College football has changed. To become an elite program again quickly we have to churn the roster. Saban checks his roster every year. He takes 20 plus players every year. Winning is required at Miami. Shannon got 4 years. With the NCAA stuff, Golden will probably get 5 years. Golden has to get elite talent. He can't waste time or scholarships.

Advertisement
they should be happy they got a diploma from the U because we certainly got nothing from them

Coach is real close to getting rid of all that Shannon recruited nonsense on the team...I remember story from last year that Holton and Aldarius were yelling at coaches and were forced to do exercises on the bicycles because of bad behavior.

I doubt AL would do that to CJ because if he graduated he would not count towards UM's Scholarships

Advertisement
Back