Billy Corben asking for Jake O'Donnell tweet info

Advertisement
I don't have Twitter but you tweetie birds need to make sure the article that was written on this site plus the other ones that have been mentioned (Chris Stock's, etc etc) all make their way to Corben as well.

Do the Lord's work gentlemen.

Don't have the time or date, but here's a screenshot

10390324_10152704212318401_5480550938519928174_n.jpg

I retweeted it the second it came out @canesfreak. It was about 3 hours ago. He took it down pretty quickly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think Al is ready for the heat he's gonna get next year. No 2015 class, players don't like him, BOT doesn't either. Boosters don't either. Basically no one in SoFla. And you expect him to stick around for another year? Yes, the money is there, but I got a feeling his family is gonna pull the plug on the whole thing.

Advertisement
I don't think Al is ready for the heat he's gonna get next year. No 2015 class, players don't like him, BOT doesn't either. Boosters don't either. Basically no one in SoFla. And you expect him to stick around for another year? Yes, the money is there, but I got a feeling his family is gonna pull the plug on the whole thing.

Unless he fears for the safety of his family, no way he leaves on his own accord. Dude knows he'll never get another HC gig after he runs Miami aground. No way he ever makes this kind of money ever again. This is his only chance to set his family up for decades and he won't walk away from that. I wouldn't either.

Advertisement

Unless he fears for the safety of his family, no way he leaves on his own accord. Dude knows he'll never get another HC gig after he runs Miami aground. No way he ever makes this kind of money ever again. This is his only chance to set his family up for decades and he won't walk away from that. I wouldn't either.

Guy's not gonna be able to have a relaxing dinner with his family out on the town without hearing it. For a year.....365 days. If he can handle that then he should at least be given a shot to be a HC on a prominent Pop Warner team somewhere.

Agree with this Al is no football coach but he's a politician and will still go out there with a smile on his face as we all scream at him and give hum the middle finger.

Advertisement
Back