Billboard....

I think some of you guys are overreacting.

He said he wouldn’t be posting any further updates until it was up, to avoid repeat scenarios of what just happened.

Just chill out.

If you’re donating hundreds or even thousands of dollars to a “Fire Blake James” Billboard, you’ve got plenty of disposable income anyway.
Careful there. A keyboard warrior named after a washed up child actor who famously slept with a pedophile might call you a fool.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m pretty sure you and the rest of your wannabe academic sjw snowflake cronies are gonna be crying and in requirement of a safe place and a therapy dog when this billboard drops! Lmao we all know you beta unisex males can’t handle to many mean words directed at you at once since Strawley and Bass cut off your balls! 😂🤣 make sure you get plenty of tissues for all the tears this billboard is gonna bring to the Hecht center maricon! Lmfao

LOL. This guy sure fights for the authenticity of the billboard “while not being involved”

I’m pretty sure you and the rest of your wannabe academic sjw snowflake cronies are gonna be crying and in requirement of a safe place and a therapy dog when this billboard drops! Lmao we all know you beta unisex males can’t handle to many mean words directed at you at once since Strawley and Bass cut off your balls! 😂🤣 make sure you get plenty of tissues for all the tears this billboard is gonna bring to the Hecht center maricon! Lmfao
Now they're dropping billboards....Oooops. I almost forgot. It's not a billboard you're dropping. It's a secret billboard. Got it! You're secret is safe with me.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

LOL. This guy sure fights for the authenticity of the billboard “while not being involved”
How do you know I’m not involved sport? 😎 I’ll leave it at this, that billboard is gonna drop and when it does, all the slurpering bootlicking heads on here are gonna explode like in the movie Scanners. Lmao and you can take that to the bank!

Advertisement
Right, he said earlier there was a next step but he wasn't letting the cat out of the bag.

I'll be patient. I know things take time to set up. It would've been nice to add to the pressure when Highsmith was still in play, but those BOT members who aren't happy aren't going to be satisfied with just an OC when they know James is the problem. So a billboard will still give those people ammo.
You are definitely a good dude and no fool. I am just so jaded from 25 years as a lawyer and 15 as a lobbyist.

You are definitely a good dude and no fool. I am just so jaded from 25 years as a lawyer and 15 as a lobbyist.
Thank you. I'm skeptical by nature, but gofundme is kind of foolproof.

I've also been in the room when very powerful people were having it out over bad press. There are plenty of times you see a stoic front, but the anxiety is there.

Advertisement
**** tourists are always getting scammed by south Floridians 😂
Says the man with the central fla sunshine skywalk bridge which has yet to be moved to Miami. Having lived in Miami for years, Tampa is, well, Tampa.

Advertisement
How do you know I’m not involved sport? 😎 I’ll leave it at this, that billboard is gonna drop and when it does, all the slurpering bootlicking heads on here are gonna explode like in the movie Scanners. Lmao and you can take that to the bank!

Even if it does it's too late. Everyone has left the Theatre and you and 305 have run out of popcorn. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Even if it does it's too late. Everyone has left the Theatre and you and 305 have run out of popcorn. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
Is Blake James still the AD? After all the smartasses calling it a scam, it has to go up.

Advertisement
Back