Billboard....

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Yeah. That's the ticket! We've got something even better planned......its a secret though. lol Where's the got dam popcorn. This is gonna be good. I love secrets. Secrets are the best. Sez no adult ever!!

Go Canes!!!!!!
Guaranteed this is the ***get troll feeding Hecht center or BOT the info. Well there will be no more leaks sport and when this billboard drops you and UM are gonna just wish you kept your mouths shut as we bust your mouths right open with this billboard as we shove it right down your throats. Gonna leave you fools leaking in the streets. Just like what would happen if I ever caught up with you at a tailgate sport! Enjoy that billboard that’s gonna be right in your face soon mole. Lol

Advertisement
He raised $7,182, invoice says $5999 not only did he not put up a billboard where the ***** is the rest of the money lol.
If he was going to steal $1,183, odds are the whole amount is gone. Has anyone seen a full receipt? I saw some sheisty looking receipt posted I could put together in Word in 5 minutes.

Watch the billboard company go “bankrupt” and the money is gone.

Hey guys don’t worry, I’m happy to get a billboard up if you just donate some money to me. DM me for details.

Advertisement
He raised $7,182, invoice says $5999 not only did he not put up a billboard where the ***** is the rest of the money lol.

If 305 can execute in grand fashion, I’d guess most donors would let him keep the $1k for all the work put in to getting this done. Or he can use it for a couple banners during the season. Hopefully the first 2 games

If there's no billboard or refund by the end of February, I'll start a thread publicly stating that the naysayers were correct.

So let's say tomorrow the billboard goes up, are y'all prepared to apologize?

Advertisement
LOL. Finally clicked on this thread after seeing this billboard nonsense for awhile.
Anyone who donated has been fooled. This is a scam. That snippet of the email from (Billboard company) was hilarious.
It’s not a scam. I personally confirmed the accuracy of everything/ the voided contract, and the payment

It was discussed the extra funds will be used for a banner or some other campaign in the fall. It was discussed in the other thread.

The airport was cheaper than the original location so a decision was made to create dual work streams because of the extra funds (1. billboard and 2. a banner or some other campaign in the fall)

Advertisement
It’s not a scam. I personally confirmed the accuracy of everything/ the voided contract, and the payment

the scammer telling people it’s not a scam. Classic.
nickKane is doing a really good job still trying to sell the school has ****ed everyone over not the scam. This is golden. Its like watching middle schools try and lie to their parents.

Cant be a scam. He would be below minimum wage considering total time. Time and fake contracts. No.

the scammer telling people it’s not a scam. Classic.
nickKane is doing a really good job still trying to sell the school has ****ed everyone over not the scam. This is golden. Its like watching middle schools try and lie to their parents.

Im a scammer?? What in the heck are you talking about, Ma’am? It’s not my campaign...but i do support 305s efforts

Advertisement
Back