Billboard....

Advertisement
You cowardly Hecht center craven moles couldn’t stop the banner even though you tried and you won’t stop the billboard either. All you’ve done in your failed sabotage attempts is made it worse for yourselves! Lol when this billboard drops at the perfect time and perfect place just like the banner I’m gonna laugh my @ss off at all you Hecht troll moles. 😂 enjoy it when you see it sport! 👍
View attachment 109658

If you post that picture one more time you break Sileo's record!

Ok guys, did not want to update without anything conclusive but here’s the story

1. With the problems in the first location, I was super upfront with this company which is a large national brand, and therefore shouldn’t be as afraid of UM. It was one of the largest clients of the first, local company.

2. This company confirmed they do tons of negative campaigns, and have no problem with it. UM not an issue.

3. I signed the contract and paid them in full. I’ve already posted the document snippets to support this earlier in this thread.

4. I was told management was taking a last look at the copy for final approval. This delayed the launch date. Contract was to be amended.

5. I received CONFIRMATION management has approved the copy. I have this in an email and further confirmed over phone. All lights are green to launch within the next day or two. I post this thread.

6. Posters in town confirm to me that billboard still hasn’t gone up. I message various reps over the weekend and get no responses.

I receive this message on Monday

Long story short, Hecht and/or BOT is more concerned about stopping a billboard *and protecting their image* than cleaning up their mess of an administration. They are clearly monitoring and actively sabotaging this campaign every step of the way. There is no other interpretation. This is of course extremely frustrating for me working in my limited free time to get this done, but fortunately it *proves* how threatened they are by such moves and they do not want them to happen as they will *indeed* be damaging.

As such I and several others are planning our next option. Given it is obvious now that these threads are being monitored, I will not further be divulging any details until the board is up. While speed will be difficult due to these antics and the super bowl swallowing up advertising supply, I promise the location will be excellent or I will instead refund all the money.

Thank you all for your continued support and understanding.

If you post that picture one more time you break Sileo's record!
The record is mine my friend!!! Lol Please call Guinness book of world records so we can get a pic of that beautiful banner in their next edition. 👍😂
D1362F86-F603-461D-8F63-3CA692670C4A.jpeg

Advertisement
Ok guys, did not want to update without anything conclusive but here’s the story

1. With the problems in the first location, I was super upfront with this company which is a large national brand, and therefore shouldn’t be as afraid of UM. It was one of the largest clients of the first, local company.

2. This company confirmed they do tons of negative campaigns, and have no problem with it. UM not an issue.

3. I signed the contract and paid them in full. I’ve already posted the document snippets to support this earlier in this thread.

4. I was told management was taking a last look at the copy for final approval. This delayed the launch date. Contract was to be amended.

5. I received CONFIRMATION management has approved the copy. I have this in an email and further confirmed over phone. All lights are green to launch within the next day or two. I post this thread.

6. Posters in town confirm to me that billboard still hasn’t gone up. I message various reps over the weekend and get no responses.

Long story short, Hecht and/or BOT is more concerned about stopping a billboard *and protecting their image* than cleaning up their mess of an administration. They are clearly monitoring and actively sabotaging this campaign every step of the way. There is no other interpretation. This is of course extremely frustrating for me working in my limited free time to get this done, but fortunately it *proves* how threatened they are by such moves and they do not want them to happen as they will *indeed* be damaging.

As such I and several others are planning our next option. Given it is obvious now that these threads are being monitored, I will not further be divulging any details until the board is up. While speed will be difficult due to these antics and the super bowl swallowing up advertising supply, I promise the location will be excellent or I will instead refund all the money.

Another company complained about the board? It never went up right? Did you ever disclose their name? I don't recall seeing that, I guess it's process of elimination near the airport but LOL at them putting far more effort into monitoring and sabotaging a billboard, than Into their own coaching searches and program.

Amen brother and when this billboard goes up all of us are gonna expose the behind the scenes bull$hit UM has tried in an attempt to silence true fans who are calling them out for there sins against this program. I will personally send it to ever south Florida news paper to expose how petty and gutless and craven UM is which will only make there embarrassment worse. Lol just like I told that Hecht mole troll @Turnoverchaincane all they’ve done in there failed sabotage attempts is make it worse for themselves. Reap it UM, reap it!!!

i ve been the harshest of critics. I’ve gone so far as contacting the La Mesa County SO, the FBI, and the IRS. But I’ll be honest. I subsequently told the FBI and SO that I was mistaken.

if the Hecht/BoT is really interfering w your contract, then I’d like to invite you to the WEZ for expert legal advice and to enjoy the around the world in 80 lays thread.

I’m still trying to call off the irs but they’re very red tape there so it’s been tough bc I lost the case number.

that said, I look forward to the pics and good luck

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If the billboard doesn't work out, how bout having two dudes wear sambitch boards and stand out in front of the entrance to the Hecht?

Advertisement
Back