Billboard....

So besides being vulgar and coming across as white trash with an 8th grade education that lives in a dilapidated trailer. You're also a snitch that begs for complete strangers to be banned from a message board? Aren't you the same dude that posted the receipt from your banner fiasco? Not the sharpest tack......But you do you and get back to us when one of your not so well thought out
banner-billboard campaigns go viral.

Go Canes!!!!!!!!
I’m Hispanic, I own my own home, I have a college degree and I’m veteran. But nice try coward, now go run along back to the Hecht and slurp up Strawleys stinky man hating hippie sjw snatch! Because that all a unisex beta non gender male like you is good for. Lmfao

Advertisement
I’m Hispanic, I own my own home, I have a college degree and I’m veteran. But nice try coward, now go run along back to the Hecht and slurp up Strawleys stinky man hating hippie sjw snatch! Because that all a unisex beta non gender male like you is good for. Lmfao
Thank you for your service.

I have a close friend who is a FED and I'm having him look into 305 now that he's bought the boat we keep hearing about. :oops:

Hey newspaper people, how about sending a photographer to the sign. Considering what makes the athletic, sentinel, and herald et al, it is newsworthy. Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

So let me get this straight.
You're Hispanic. Check. whatever that means.
You have a college degree. Check. I'm not impressed. Not difficult to obtain , if true.
You own a dilapidated trailer. Check. I figured.
You're a veteran. Check . Leavenworth is full of service members. Which is probably where you spent some time if you were in the military. Even though I don't believe you. Not that it matters what I think.

That's a nice college football message board resume you got there. You gotta love the internet. Someone says it. It must be true. The only thing you left out was that you're Independently wealthy. You might want to work on that. Bonjour!

Go Canes!!!!!

So this silence is their version of something going viral on the internet. Well played banner boys. Well played.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
meanwhile @305_separatist is in costa rica with the money...

Stop with this non-sense. He's done nothing but put in a ton of work towards this.

I'll let him chime in with an official update but I'll give you guys a little something something as to what's going on. We had TWO contracts in place with TWO separate billboard companies who both green lit everything and then last minute backed out because management didn't like the gist of the message.

Apparently the same piece of ****, cowardly, ***-kissing, Hecht shill, Don Bailey Jr wannabes on this board who failed stopping the banner used the info we posted in this thread and alerted UM about our plans. UM then called in favors with these large billboard companies, who they do business with, and asked them not to put up the message.

Yeah, it's sad and ridiculous that the same administration that won't act in favor of the football program puts up that kind of effort to stop a message from loyal fans from going up...but that's the world we're living in.

Won't stop us though, we have something even better planned now but for obvious reasons can't show our hand in this thread anymore.

Last edited:
Stop with this non-sense. He's done nothing but put in a ton of work towards this.

I'll let him chime in with an official update but I'll give you guys a little something something as to what's going on. We had TWO contracts in place with TWO separate billboard companies who both green lit everything and then last minute backed out because management didn't like the gist of the message.

Apparently the same piece of ****, cowardly, ***-kissing, Hecht shill, Don Bailey Jr wannabes on this board who failed stopping the banner used the info we posted in this thread about our plans and alerted UM. UM then called in favors with these large billboard companies, who they do business with, and asked them not to put up the message.

Yeah, it's sad and ridiculous that the same administration that won't act in favor of the football program puts up that kind of effort to stop a message from loyal fans from going up...but that's the world we're living in.

Won't stop us though, we have something even better planned now but for obvious reasons can't show our hand in this thread anymore.

So............

Costa Rica

Advertisement
Back