Billboard....

Where is the guy that rented a plane to fly a banner and took donations, but the dumbass posted the receipt unredacted so someone called the plane company up with the receipt number and messed with his plans. Then the OP took the donations and paid his rent with it instead. Yeah, that dude. Where is he at?

Attachments

• C91CF8D9-DE25-4436-9F4A-7949DF6502B2.jpeg
    C91CF8D9-DE25-4436-9F4A-7949DF6502B2.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 22
Advertisement
View attachment 132991

For those of you that are unsure if you were taken, this should settle it for you.

We should post a list of all those that contributed, maybe a little public shaming would teach them a lesson to not be so gullible in the future. It may help them from giving away their life savings at some point.

@305_separatist separated some suckers from their money.

***** a list. If you gave your money to this dumbass nonsense, you should throw yourself off a bridge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
EL

OH

EL

I've been on these boards a LONG time...and it's ALWAYS the retards who poke their heads out after a couple of wins against ****** teams that make me laugh. They try to act like those of that actually CARE about this program are in someway off base about its direction. Some of us have enough common sense to realize that the true disease that infects this program is a level above the coaching and rests squarely on the decision makers (and I use that term loosely) tasked with acting as custodians for this once proud program.

Some of you mother ****ers need to go find another program to root for if mediocrity is THAT embedded in your expectations at this point.

Last edited:
Crickets now eh?

Let's see what the Blake James loving, admin excuse making pieces of garbage infesting this fanbase have to say now. Fact of the matter is we played exactly TWO teams with a heartbeat this year, and got torn apart twice. The 2nd one wasn't a situation where there was a disparity in talent either.

Gotta love the retards on this board who get all excited after we beat St. Brendan's, Lourdes, and Ransom Everglades.

Advertisement
Just found out that Al Golden is the LB coach for the Bengals…. Not sure who I should root for. Bengals (Golden) or the Chiefs (Mahomes cünt wife and dumbass brother)

Also, I just wanted to bump this thread. This was a classic.

Advertisement
Back