Billboard

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL @ not cheap. yeah ok.

You broke thats why you are on here begging for money to fund your idea. Your idea sucks and will result in nothing, thats a bad investment. If its $5 or $500K bad investments are bad investments. I prefer my money to have actual value or substance behind it. Smart people dont invest in bad ideas no matter the cost. I didnt travel to any away games, will not be attending bowl game and didnt renew my basketball or baseball season tickets, thats how they find out you mean business not a banner over head or a billboard. You can put the billboard in the presidents front yard it wont make him make changes.

You broke thats why you are on here begging for money to fund your idea. Your idea sucks and will result in nothing, thats a bad investment. If its $5 or $500K bad investments are bad investments. I prefer my money to have actual value or substance behind it. Smart people dont invest in bad ideas no matter the cost. I didnt travel to any away games, will not be attending bowl game and didnt renew my basketball or baseball season tickets, thats how they find out you mean business not a banner over head or a billboard. You can put the billboard in the presidents front yard it wont make him make changes.

translation: i'm cheap as f*ck. thanks, i knew that already. have a good day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Might as well go ahead and refund the money. Ain't no way you getting the rest of the money.

Going forward, let's not start a donation site until we know the exact location and exact price.

if everyone gave $5 we'd have enough for multiple billboards, you cheap f*cks
I love it when strangers try to tell me how to spend my money. You put the money up to seal the deal if it's so important to you. It's only money bro. You're begging is no better than the folks hanging out on street corners holding up cardboard signs. Sad!

Go Canes!!!!!!!

Advertisement
I love it when strangers try to tell me how to spend my money. You put the money up to seal the deal if it's so important to you. It's only money bro. You're begging is no better than the folks hanging out on street corners holding up cardboard signs. Sad!

Go Canes!!!!!!!

LMAO phenomenal parallel between this fundraiser and panhandling on the street. you seem like a real scholar. anyway, far be it from me to "tell you how to spend" $5 or $10. hope you'll be able to eat this week.

Last edited:
LMAO phenomenal parallel between this fundraiser and panhandling on the street. you seem like a real scholar. anyway, far be it from me to "tell you how to spend" $5 or $10. hope you'll be able to eat this week.
Here's some sound advice. Quit begging!! It's not a good look.

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Back