Billboard

Advertisement
You're the one begging, kid. Begging is begging. Spin or twist it however you want. At the end of the day, you're begging strangers for money so you can accomplish something you obviously can't afford to do without begging. Like I said. It's not a good look. So lmao all you want. If you want to achieve your lofty financial goal. Go buy yourself a Magic marker. Find a good looking piece of cardboard and hit a busy intersection and beg for money there. It will probably help you get the money you can't afford to raise for your cause. Jeez. It's true. Common sense isn't so common these days. But you do you , kid.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

You're the one begging, kid. Begging is begging. Spin or twist it however you want. At the end of the day, you're begging strangers for money so you can accomplish something you obviously can't afford to do without begging. Like I said. It's not a good look. So lmao all you want. If you want to achieve your lofty financial goal. Go buy yourself a Magic marker. Find a good looking piece of cardboard and hit a busy intersection and beg for money there. It will probably help you get the money you can't afford to raise for your cause. Jeez. It's true. Common sense isn't so common these days. But you do you , kid.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

LMAO @ not being able to afford $5 or $10 without having to feed your kid cheerios with no milk for a week

Advertisement
So what is considered a good idea to you that will work?

like turnoverchaincane and others in this thread, clearly logging on to a message board, engulfing their chair seat in farts from their fat, inactive asses and posting non-stop about how terrible canes football is, is the way to go.

Wrong. We are one miracle hire away if you subscribe to the Jedi Master Cane school of thought.

Nobody decent is coming here.

And even if they did, they’d be hamstrung by this incompetent administration.

Nothing will change until we get a President who cares about football.

Advertisement

Go Canes!!!!!!!
Okay you don’t want to be involved in the billboard campaign stay the **** out of my thread. At least bring your sorry *** over to the calling campaign thread and sign up. Don‘t be like the other ***** who just want to come on here and ***** non-stop.

Okay you don’t want to be involved in the billboard campaign stay the **** out of my thread. At least bring your sorry *** over to the calling campaign thread and sign up. Don‘t be like the other ***** who just want to come on here and ***** non-stop.

nah. easier to b*tch and whine like an insufferable douchebag about the people who care to contribute.

Advertisement
So what is considered a good idea to you that will work?

Stop buying the product. Money talks, they will thank you for wasting your money on this billboard and accept your payment for tickets and everything else. Also lets take a look at how many times the price has changed for this billboard.

like turnoverchaincane and others in this thread, clearly logging on to a message board, engulfing their chair seat in farts from their fat, inactive asses and posting non-stop about how terrible canes football is, is the way to go.

You spend more time on this **** thread then anyone.

Advertisement
Stop buying the product. Money talks, they will thank you for wasting your money on this billboard and accept your payment for tickets and everything else. Also lets take a look at how many times the price has changed for this billboard.

ive made the same point that the billboard will come and go. but it's a small thing to do to publicly embarrass the millionaires and billionaires that would obviously prefer not to be. it's a few dollars. i'm frankly amazed at how against this some of you f*ckin people are at donating a few dollars to something that might, just MIGHT have a small impact.

Advertisement
Back