Billboard Support

So I just contributed to this righteous cause, and I noticed something. This campaign has been up for 19 HOURS and all that has been raised is 1750 !!!! Must be 200 mother****ers in here at any given time running their yappers about the sad state of our team. No wonder these mother****ers in the admin are insulting and condescending. I would be too. The mopes have been proven right and are victorious. Now put your money where your mouth is and ******* DONATE.

For those of you who are financially unable to do so at this time, but would love to do so, I have an offer. I will make five 10.00 donations in each of your names for the first five people that PM me.

P.S. Enough of this anonymous bull**** on the donations too unless you work for the university. It’s not the amount, it’s the number of people and the sentiment behind it that counts. So be men and put your names on it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Capture blake james look back.JPG

Advertisement
im happy to donate. i would also like to take this time to reflect on the banner that "wasnt going to do anything and was a stupid phrase" that helped force richt to retire.

this isnt to pat myself on the back, the point is for anyone who is going to say that a banner or billboard is pointless...THEY ALL MATTER AND THEY ALL EMBARRASS THE UNIVERSITY AND BOT. PERIOD.

now can someone share the link because chico manuelo isnt worth my screen time to go search for it haha

Advertisement
WEZ is getting soft if they don't organize something. They were soft last year (except for a few guys) and basically tried to stop us from flying the banner. Then when we did they sat and put us down saying the phrase was dumb, not creative, wouldnt accomplish anything, etc.

I dont give a fvkk what anyone says that banner had something to do with richt stepping down and a billboard will all but guarantee our inept coaching staff is on the Taggert clock

Advertisement
WEZ is getting soft if they don't organize something. They were soft last year (except for a few guys) and basically tried to stop us from flying the banner. Then when we did they sat and put us down saying the phrase was dumb, not creative, wouldnt accomplish anything, etc.

I dont give a fvkk what anyone says that banner had something to do with richt stepping down and a billboard will all but guarantee our inept coaching staff is on the Taggert clock
I think the WEZ gave up...they beat the fight out of them

Forreal, that thread is nearing 4k views. If everyone of those people looking at that thread alone donated $2, we'd have more than enough already. I volunteered to do the work and threw $250 of my own money down first thing. Ya'll need to step up your game.
Is it possible to have a thread with frequent update of the total raised in the title? It may have positive effect by showing posters and visitors that the goal is near.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back