BILLBOARD FULLY FUNDED

This makes so much sense.

Instead of giving the program MUCH needed money, y'all want to fund a billboard to attack the people that give the school more money in a year than you'll give in your entire lives.

Y'all are unbelievably stupid.

Why the **** would we give the school more money when they are operating like this?

Advertisement
disagree

even if the BOT isn't to fully blame, the fact their names are on a billboard is embarrassing and people that high up the ladder don't like that.
Only problem is that you want them on your side against Blake, not for them to feel affronted and have to defend themselves, and thus Blake.

Advertisement
It's "asking a favor" that the people responsible for the performance of one of the premier athletic programs in the nation do their jobs at a competent level, and are held publicly responsible when they don't.

Lmao ok.

They aren't responsible. They hire the person that is. The BOT is basically the top shareholders. One year into Manny's tenure as a coach the BOT is leaking the idea of firing Blake James. They obviously care about football and are doing their job.

I despise @Andrew because of his bullsh*t Manny supporting troll act.

But I do agree with him (partially)

Attacking both can create a more united front. You end up giving them something to rally behind.

I’d rather be asking for the boards attention to fix the mess.

Still, nice job getting that funded squad

Attacking both can create a more united front. You end up giving them something to rally behind.

Andrew was wrong once. ONCE.

Two weeks later - found out he was right all along.

We need the BOT to stay fired up, on our side - and get rid of the **** responsible - and really - only THEY can do that.

And they can do it now if they so decide.

Advertisement

Androol’s strictly a click *****.

Advertisement
Blake is terribad but he hasn’t been the AD for 16 years. The issues are bigger than him. Just like he’s been traditionally disinterested in the Coaches shenanigans like No D, Jr, etc. so have the BOT been disinterested in all his own stupid shenanigans: The Richt extension, the manny 2 hour hire, this bull**** we’re hearing about Lo.

There is a culture of apathy from the top, of managers and supposed leaders being asleep at the wheel. This can’t fly anymore. No more free passes and hoping things just turn out for the better. The BOT and administration cannot care less than the fans do and expect it to work out.

Advertisement
Before anything is final I think we should wait and see what happens with Zo
giphy - 2020-01-04T191509.911.gif

Advertisement
Back