Biggest Win since '01 Natty??

Advertisement
Can't work today, have canes on the brain, so I'll be that guy... We usually always talk about biggest game since xyz.... and even though we haven't played yet, would this legit be the biggest WIN since the 01 natty (if we pull it off)?

Only if we back it up with an ACCCG berth and competitive showing against Clemson followed by a NY6 bowl win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the 2017 win against FSU was huge breaking the 7 year losing streak to them. It turned the tide recruiting wise. We now have four straight on them. Notre Dame was important as well. But beating Bama as the defending national champion would be the biggest win since 2001.

Advertisement
Biggest regular season win in decades more than likely.

We have beaten #1s before but Bama is on a run like no other modern team and we are huge underdogs.

Advertisement
This is the single most important game in the history of Miami football.

Win and we’re back. Get whipped, and we’ll know that Miami is dead forever.

Everything is at stake
You can't stake everything on a game that we are going into as 19 point underdogs. We are expected to lose. I'm not saying we can't win, but if we played them 20 times, we'd probably only win one. Lets hope Saturday is our one.

You can't stake everything on a game that we are going into as 19 point underdogs. We are expected to lose. I'm not saying we can't win, but if we played them 20 times, we'd probably only win one. Lets hope Saturday is our one.

This game will define Miami forever.

The young men playing in it - this is the most important moment in their lives. The one they’ll be remembered for, always.

This game is more important than the 01 natty. More important than the UCLA game in 99. More important than the Nebraska game in 84.

This is THE defining moment for Miami football for decades to come, if not forever.

Advertisement
Back