Biggest win in many years

Great win, and for the first time in years this one won't look bad when the team we beat sucks balls the rest of the year. Wvu earned that ranking over the course of a full season and we shut them down. There's just no downside to this one.

Advertisement
I wish we had poured it on. I meant to add that above, but we were cruising and could've made an even bigger statement. Anyhow, we've got a ways to go and I fully expect there to be bumps in the road, but as they say....Rome wasn't built in a day.

I wish we had poured it on. I meant to add that above, but we were cruising and could've made an even bigger statement. Anyhow, we've got a ways to go and I fully expect there to be bumps in the road, but as they say....Rome wasn't built in a day.

When's the last time you saw a Miami team operate a time devouring drive in the fourth quarter eating up almost half the whole quarter? That made a statement to me.

Advertisement
I can hear the excuses Golden would have made starting 3 Frosh LB's. I can't say enough how thankful I am he's gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back