Biggest waste of a draft pick

Biggest Bust will be Arik Armstead from Oregon to the 49ers. that guy motor sucks and he was getting dominated in the National Championship game. he is 6'7 and only has 3 career sacks?

I don't want to call anyone a bust but I didn't agree with this pick. The 49ers had an underwhelming draft to me... I personally wouldn't take a defensive player from UO...

Advertisement
Biggest Bust will be Arik Armstead from Oregon to the 49ers. that guy motor sucks and he was getting dominated in the National Championship game. he is 6'7 and only has 3 career sacks?

I don't want to call anyone a bust but I didn't agree with this pick. The 49ers had an underwhelming draft to me... I personally wouldn't take a defensive player from UO...
You can definitely tell Haurbagh was not drafting..49ers were getting super steals.last few years This draft was not good.

Nick O'Leary

Actually surprised someone would spend a draft pick on him. Then again it's Buffalo.

If you look up the definition of stiff you'll see a picture of him. I'm not even sure if the guy could lift his arms over his head. I'm not sure what was more funny- the fact that he was a 5 star or the comparisons to Dallas Clark (which were based solely on one factor.)

Tough to make it in the NFL when you're as slow as a guard and have tree stump arms.

How is a 6th round pick that much of a waste. Kids tough and plays hard. Def worth a late round pick.

Advertisement
Back