Biggest recruiting the staff have left is to...

Advertisement
I disagree.

Instead they should embrace that kids want to go pro early.

Why try to fight this trend? You're going to lose. I knew were were cvcked when the 2 DTs went pro and the staff was "surprised" last year.

Convince Shaq, Pinckney and Joe Jackson to return for there senior season. 3 "college proven" five star players. Close the deal, lol.
Shaq is a smart kid from a good family, he would be stupid to declare.

You know you’re in the midst of a horrible signing day when you’re forced to start talking about returning draft-eligible guys as commits.

Advertisement
After watching this staff work, what gives you any hope they can close on anything. What I find funny, they continue to have unsatisfactory performance on the field and recruiting trail, yet most of the staff continues to get promotions and raises every year. How is that possible! We now have 2 OCs, not including Richt. And 2 DCs. This organization is completely f8cked up. I have not seen an organization so badly run since Enron.

Mack Wilson was a projected 1st rounder and is returning for Bama. Pickney and Shaq shouldnt even be thinking about the league right now

Advertisement
I disagree.

Instead they should embrace that kids want to go pro early.

Why try to fight this trend? You're going to lose. I knew were were cvcked when the 2 DTs went pro and the staff was "surprised" last year.

Well I haven't see your SEC loving *** on here in a while, I figured you would be spending time with dawg nation this morning.

Advertisement
Back