BIGGEST RECRUIT IN THE CLASS SIGNED!! JALEN RIVERS!!

Advertisement
Love the kid but unfortunately he can’t block all the pass rushers...it’s a great get but can’t deny Barry is atrocious at recruiting...i mean it’s so easy you literally can promise any o line recruit the opportunity to play immediately and he still whiffs

Could this kid take Donaldson’s or Zion’s spot next year? Campbell starts at G and this kid at T or does he project as a G?

Maybe we can figure out how to clone Rivers 3-4 times with some of that money our lame *** school funnels away from our football program and into our corrupt medical program.

Advertisement
Love the kid but unfortunately he can’t block all the pass rushers...it’s a great get but can’t deny Barry is atrocious at recruiting...i mean it’s so easy you literally can promise any o line recruit the opportunity to play immediately and he still whiffs
Probably the most important player in the class but we will never be back until we get a few like this each class.

I think we all agree there's no justification for not going after more OLine cruits, especially after the 1st 4 games this year. Jalen is only 1 but he could have gone many other places.

Advertisement
We need good linemen in the worst way! Thank God he signed!!

Now, if we can get some from the portal, and do a much better job next year, we might have stopped the bleeding in that area, at least personnel-wise.
We need a good OL coach and OC...We have enough talent on the O Line currently

I have no idea how we were able to hold on to him. Thought he would be the first to jump ship

These 2 are big gets. Chantz is ranked low IMO, he's a beast. Jalen is a big OL prospect too. Definitely glad we brought them back into the fold. This class is shaping up nicely right now. If we can get a big surprise @ 2 and maybe add Avantae, then this will be a great class. Either way we've added some talent in this class.

Advertisement
He’s immediately in the 2 deep. Hopefully he pushes Scaife back to guard. Donaldson can be permanently benched until he loses 30-50 pounds.

Campbell, Scaife, and Clark competing for the guard spots works for me.
He could start now. Campbell, Clark inside, Gaynor at C, Scaife and Rivers at T. Bench Zion and Donaldson. Tell Herbert and Hillary to find another school to suck at.

It's a start. We need kids like this to play well so other see what they can do here. May take another coach to get him there, but it is a start.

Advertisement
We need good linemen in the worst way! Thank God he signed!!

Now, if we can get some from the portal, and do a much better job next year, we might have stopped the bleeding in that area, at least personnel-wise.

Frosh OL have a huge uphill battle physically to contribute in any meaningful way.

Not impossible, but very steep climb.

Advertisement
Back