Biggest program win the last 15 years.

Advertisement
As a Cane anywhere, your correct. This is the biggest win in 15 years. We are f'n undeated after the rival game.

Advertisement
Vatech is the game

Yes, and so is Notre Dame. Win those two games and we're probably talking about CFB Playoffs and a big time showdown with Clemson in the ACCCG.

Gonna get savaged for this, but Clemson would wreck us.

Would love to beat VT and ND though. Two more monkeys to get off our back.

You may be right. We probably aren't ready for them yet, but anything can happen and it would be great for recruiting.

Huge.

Can't be understated.

We've got to build on this, but we may have just turned the corner.

It was refreshing, exciting, almost foreign to see us close out one of these games. To make plays when we needed to.

Go Canes, baby.

Feels good man!

Living in Tallahassee makes it feel even better!

Loved the fact that we ripped one from the hearts at the last second just as they have done to us the past few years. The guys hung in there and gutted it out in the end.

Overall, they outplayed us. BUT WE GOT THE **** 'W' SO IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!

SUCK IT, NOLES!

Advertisement
Big big win for many reasons?? Yes. Absolutely.

Should we beat a home opponent games vs ND and VT & could we get to ACCCG? Yes, we better.

Could we realistically beat Clemson and talk playoffs this year? No. 1 yr too soon.

After this win the "next big game" will feel like a great win, but this is the one we needed.

It helps in recruiting. It helps with the teams confidence the rest of the year including games against VaTech and ND. We don't compete against ND and VaTech for recruits.

Too many years the past few have gone down the drain after a dramatic FSU loss.

Yeah Clemson may smoke us, but it doesn't take away our win vs FSU on the road.

Vatech is the game

Yes, and so is Notre Dame. Win those two games and we're probably talking about CFB Playoffs and a big time showdown with Clemson in the ACCCG.

Gonna get savaged for this, but Clemson would wreck us.

Would love to beat VT and ND though. Two more monkeys to get off our back.

They would wreck us today but in terms of this season if we come into the ACCTG undefeated and get our *** beat and then win the bowl game who gives a F? For season 2 of the Richt era that is amazing . We on our way back and will be in the playoffs next season and win a title within 5.

This is the most important victory for the Club since the Stolen Championship against OSU. Period. Nothing else comes close

But business must be attended to. Trap games abound and VT and the Domers will be desperately hardfought struggles, even at home.

If we can stay close to Clemson in the ACCCG, that will bode well for us going forward.

Advertisement
Can we not keep doing this look ahead stuff and just focus on Georgia Tech next week? I believe we definitely can go undefeated to the ACCCG but let's focus on one game at a time fellas.

Haven't felt this good in a long time! But not kidding myself. We need to improve the offense! Hope it gets better.Still think an OC will help, but can't blame Richt for all the dropped passes.

Advertisement
Vatech is the game

GT is coming off a bye week.... next week is gonna be tough

We have always done well with the triple option and GT even under the Golden regime, so excuse me if I see a bigger threat in VT. I'm sure CMR knows what is at stake.
I believe next week is when we play Homer,Dean, and get Harley, JT4,and Dallas into game speed.

Vatech is the game

GT is coming off a bye week.... next week is gonna be tough

Richt will have something to prove. He's not here to collect a pay check. He's here to bring his alma mater back to the top.

That gimmick offense may gain some yards, but their defense is still going to have to find a way to stop walton/homer, berrios, richards, and herndon.

Advertisement
Back