Biggest Practise Is Today

Agree with this except for the QB. I want them to pick the starter so he gets all the first team reps as they implement the game plan. But I don’t want manny to announce it. Gives us an advantage as the gaytor doesn’t know who to prepare for.
Based on the fact that there's barely any footage of the 3 we have I don't think that's a big issue.... Just get the guy that's best out front and move forward...

Advertisement
With it this close and the season already underway, I don't see anybody leaving until December earliest. Anything can happen dyring the season, and all QBs can continue improving their game under Enos. Not like they're gonna run off somewhere and start this season unless it's a truly chit team.

Advertisement
I hope it goes well and everyone ends up healthy.

Otherwise I'm happy to learn a Tate won the job the first snap on the 24th.

Advertisement
Agree with this except for the QB. I want them to pick the starter so he gets all the first team reps as they implement the game plan. But I don’t want manny to announce it. Gives us an advantage as the gaytor doesn’t know who to prepare for.

Maybe Richt just made me cynical but the secretive approach just communicates fear. We were Fort Knox last year then played like trash. UF has holes all over their roster so Mullen closed practices.

Advertisement

3C97F71A-A932-4A2D-8A9C-7A25736B38FA.gif

Advertisement
Question would be, where would they go? Like what school would want our 3rd stringer?
I could see whoever gets stuck at 3rd on the depth chart going. But it’s not like there’s going to be a long list of teams for Tate or Kosi. I wouldn’t think so anyway.

Advertisement
Back