BIG Time Sleeper

Advertisement
Is this another catfish recruit? cuz how is he not a 4 star? This dude got better tape then some 4 stars.. plus he can play OLB. I'd snatch him in a minute.

Advertisement
I'm hearing grades might an issue according to a friend on a CUSA coaching staff.

Dude is a beast, he bends well for someone who's 6-5 and also brings that pop with every tackle .. idk why he isn't ranked.

Maybe competition? Any1 knows ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The physical numbers and production are that of a 4 star. Glad to hear he's camping at the U this summer. Who's his favorite college team?

This is a big time sleeper

image.webpimage.webp

Advertisement
[HUDL]video/3/8034436/5818cf52f5605e2fa08acba4[/HUDL]
junior season mix - Connor Parks highlights - Hudl
Not sure how this kid isn't getting big offers. Has the size, speed, and grittiness needed to be a really great player.

Stats from last year
15 Sacks , 81 Tackles , 21 For Loss , 3 FR , 4 FF

Looks like a copy of Leonard Floyd

Stiff hips and most plays he's not blocked in the first 2:30. Not impressed. Look at that LB from Deerfield. Ashton something... He flashes athleticism and playmaking ability. Rousseau is better than this kid and was playing all 3 levels of D at camp.. Next.

I think with this kid, he will be visiting for the Paradise Camp and Coach Kul will evaluate him and the staff will go from their.. This state has so many underrated prospects, this kid is one of them..

Advertisement
Back