Big Time Quote From Banda

Banda just said fool me once, ok Jobe...fool me twice, ok TS, fool me three times isn't happening. Let's hope he means it and doesn't allow these kids to linger around campus. Commit to us or your *** is getting arrested for loitering if I see you again.

Advertisement
Hey dumbass number 2 where did he say Miami won’t be prioritized?
Well I just took it as implied. He keeps whiffing and sounded like he doesn't want to deal with the SFla attitudes anymore. He just needs to recognize the Jobes of the world early and cut ties.

Last edited:
We should impose Clemson's rule if you commit, no more visits, the recruitment is over.

Allows the kids to take all their visits & make an educated decision & our coaches won't get caught with their pants' down agian on NSD like the past 4 cycles.

Have you seen the coaching we had for the past decade+? I never said I'm against finding the Brevins of the world but you prioritize SFla period.
So Brian Kelly is up there reinventing the wheel with the same ranked classes as us?

Advertisement
It’s the right mentality. Go after ask Fla kids first, but if they play around tell them to commit or we’re looking elsewhere.

Works with the ladies.

Advertisement
So Brian Kelly is up there reinventing the wheel with the same ranked classes as us?
Nope but he recognizes what needs changing and makes it. Richt didn't fire his son/himself as OC. Golden didn't fire his friend. Ultimate level of incompetency at Miami.

Hey....

DJ Johnson, Jarren Williams, Brevin Jordan, Jared Harrison-Hunte, Christian Williams and finishing second for George Pickens after recruiting him for 2 1/2 months say hi.

Hope the bold part is a sarcasm. How you gonna be smug about finishing "second" to a dude that was bought lol. Loser mindset

So we've officially given up our only historical recruiting advantage. Got it.

Let's see how it plays out.
It hasn't been an advantage lately. We can't keep doing the same things and expect different results. We will never give up on South Florida but we can't put all our eggs in one basket.

Advertisement
Nope but he recognizes what needs changing and makes it. Richt didn't fire his son/himself as OC. Golden didn't fire his friend. Ultimate level of incompetency at Miami.
So his 12 win season in ‘12, his 2 10 win seasons, and his 11 win season all came from a staff revamping and not him recruiting a certain personality. Is that what you’re saying to me?

Last edited:
Hope the bold part is a sarcasm. How you gonna be smug about finishing "second" to a dude that was bought lol. Loser mindset
Because it was done in 2 1/2 months with a WR coach that was here for 3 weeks. You really think if we were able to get that close in 2 1/2 months that we couldn’t have closed that kid in a year?

Advertisement
"We're going to start looking a little broader," he said. "If a young man wants to play around, then fine. We are going to find the ones that want to be here badly."

Looks like the South Florida Divas aren't going to get the preferential treatment anymore. I love this attitude change.
Man finally!!! They learned there lesson man. Bogle and Stevenson cut them deep.

Well I just took it as implied. He keeps whiffing and sounded like he doesn't want to deal with the SFla attitudes anymore. He just needs to recognize the Jobes of the world early and cut ties.

It wasn’t even implied anywhere

Advertisement
Back