Big Time Players.....

Fawk_U Haters

Junior
Make Big Time plays, In Big Time Games.

This right here was what has always made the C-A-N-E-S special. not coaching. Matter of fact Butch Davis was Botch Davis until he had a team that couldn't lose.

Until players start stepping up and making the play when its presented we will keep losing games like this. Playcalling, while vanilla, isn't the problem. Execution is the problem. Blocking, throwing, catching, and making plays that are there to be made are our problem.

Fans should stop making excuses for our players who consistanly make the worse mistakes at the worse time. You're the worse kind of enablers. Oh it's not your fault you had bad coaching. new coaching and same mistakes and problems it's still not their fault right?

Advertisement
I agree. I can think of 3 plays off the top of my head that should have been touch downs but the players came up short.

1. The seam to Njoku on 4th down would have been a TD but a player threw an inaccurate pass.
2. Deep route to Richards would have been a TD but a player threw an inaccurate pass.
3. Yearby's run should have been a TD but a player didn't have the burners to get to the endzone.

With better players all 3 would've been TD and thats off the top of my head. Those werent coaching or playcalling

Ah yes the old "our players dont have heart" line. B/C Randy, Coker, Al AND Mark are all cursed with a bunch of loser kids. If only they were lucky like Saban and Meyer to have to secret to finding "winning players" they would all have multiple rings, right?

Have you learned nothing over the past 4 terrible corches?

I agree. I can think of 3 plays off the top of my head that should have been touch downs but the players came up short.

1. The seam to Njoku on 4th down would have been a TD but a player threw an inaccurate pass.
2. Deep route to Richards would have been a TD but a player threw an inaccurate pass.
3. Yearby's run should have been a TD but a player didn't have the burners to get to the endzone.

With better players all 3 would've been TD and thats off the top of my head. Those werent coaching or playcalling

The pass to Walton on 3rd down that sailed out of bounds is likely a TD, instead it lead to a blocked punt.

There was 21+ points left on the field yesterday. Coincidentally the player throwing the ball for our team was the common link.

I agree with this too an extent. Situational play calling could be better. But as we've seen even when we call the perfect play, the pass is off target or the ball or dropped.

I agree with you 100% you don't have to call the most exotic game plan to have success.
Nick Saban and Bill Belichek are as conservative as it gets. But when they didn't have great offenses their players excecuted and made plays when it was time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back