Big Things Coming

CanesFam, it seems like I am the newest member on the site. So I wanted to say hello and commend everyone for being the absolute saltiest and pettiest over this passed week while the OC search has been underway. This has honestly brought out the worst in everyone and I want to take a moment to award you all recognition!

I've been a long time reader since I discovered the site in college ('08ish). And I am one of the few members holding down the squad in the Orlando area. Better believe I'm excited to talk sh*t to some Gator scrubs come the fall. Anyways, I decided to finally join and become an active member because I finally feel like the program got a hire right. It's beyond the X's & O's with The U, it's about doing it for the culture, letting the dogs eat, and representing that South Florida diversity with a different mentality. I think Don Manuel is the perfect hire. Guys an absolute savage. Always comes prepared, always innovative, always lets the dogs eat.

So, thank you all for constantly keeping me up to date on Canes news and entertained throughout the last 10 or so years and especially this week as we have all found out that no one knows anything about nothing. Go Canes (from Orlando)!

-Del
This site has been around since 2008?

I don’t think that’s accurate.

Advertisement
CanesFam, it seems like I am the newest member on the site. So I wanted to say hello and commend everyone for being the absolute saltiest and pettiest over this passed week while the OC search has been underway. This has honestly brought out the worst in everyone and I want to take a moment to award you all recognition!

I've been a long time reader since I discovered the site in college ('08ish). And I am one of the few members holding down the squad in the Orlando area. Better believe I'm excited to talk sh*t to some Gator scrubs come the fall. Anyways, I decided to finally join and become an active member because I finally feel like the program got a hire right. It's beyond the X's & O's with The U, it's about doing it for the culture, letting the dogs eat, and representing that South Florida diversity with a different mentality. I think Don Manuel is the perfect hire. Guys an absolute savage. Always comes prepared, always innovative, always lets the dogs eat.

So, thank you all for constantly keeping me up to date on Canes news and entertained throughout the last 10 or so years and especially this week as we have all found out that no one knows anything about nothing. Go Canes (from Orlando)!

-Del
This is not Canesfat.

Miami sucks and will never be great again. Face the facts folks. Miami has 0 commitment to football which was exemplified by the Manny Diaz hire. Miami has worse resources than the majority of the ACC and the ACC is one of the least wealthy conferences especially if you remove Clemson and Florida State. Miami can't recruit nationally and can never keep the top talent down South. That "10-3" season which was a lot closer to 8-5 (FSU game should have been a lose and GT game as well) is the ceiling for this program.

You must be a blast at parties

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you this Del OP? CIS raising the bar taking on Cartel bosses.

download.jpg

Advertisement
O-Town stand up.
I am fairly new to the area, have one older neighbor who is a die hard Canes fan. Thats about it. Havent gone anywhere to gather with fellow brethren for a game, the usual place is kind far for me. I live closer to Mickey.

Canesfan- Is parking available for purchase at the high school or will it be cash on the day of? I see parking available in a lot next to the stadium, but it looks like no room for canopies or any real tailgating in that lot...

407 here tailgate by Jones HS for the UF game!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on by

Advertisement
I am fairly new to the area, have one older neighbor who is a die hard Canes fan. Thats about it. Havent gone anywhere to gather with fellow brethren for a game, the usual place is kind far for me. I live closer to Mickey.

I gamewatch with the Orlando Alumni. Last year we were in Altomonte Springs Duffy's. This year we are re-evaluating. PM me if you need updates.

Advertisement
Back