Big recruiting weekend

Advertisement
What was his reason for decommitting

I dont know the exact reason, i dont think anyone knows but it was thrown out there that Dent's brother was offered as a grey shirt for FSU when Jimbo was there. Something about a package deal.

Also its FSU's Junior Day. So it kinda shows who he has more respect/interest in, imo.

Advertisement
I dont know the exact reason, i dont think anyone knows but it was thrown out there that Dent's brother was offered as a grey shirt for FSU when Jimbo was there. Something about a package deal.

Also its FSU's Junior Day. So it kinda shows who he has more respect imo.
Thanks. Agreed, like that Mom is there too!

We never get commitments on the weekend, Richt tells them to go home think it over with your family, let the visit high wear off and make a decision.
Please enlighten us on the proper way to recruit one year before signing day.

Advertisement
I believe fsu is having multiple "junior days" I wouldn't get TOO excited about dent missing this one. good to read that his mother is with him tho

I don’t think he was saying that it’s a bad strategy. I think he was just stating a fact. And we rarely get guys that decommit anymore.

Yeah, and I think this strategy is part of those results. Sorry, about being presumptuous, but after Surtain and Campbell the term "unacceptable" has been thrown around a lot. I like that Richt let's the recruits be positive on their decision rather than hard sell. Ultimately you can't force anyone to do anything. You have to convince them they are making the right decision based on their own best interests.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It seems to be a really good year for DL, OL and LBs in state - although this one is from GA.

Having IMG recruit nationally can do nothing but help us. After all, we got Hightower last year and he's from LA - we almost never get big-time players from LA.

How many stud linebackers are there in Florida this year? 12?

Advertisement
Back