Big Pow Wow at TheU Today!

5pm meeting that is basically telling the kids to change the diet and get the grades in good shape,
That's all,,, oh and #united

Advertisement
That will be a short meeting.
"I have evaluated every aspect of this program just as I've done after every season for the last four years.
I have come to the conclusion that no changes need to be made. Yet again. I know I have said after every year that it is unacceptable...but somehow it's best not to change anything to what I consider unacceptable . Once again it's all on me. Good day"

Advertisement
Coach Golden was quoted as saying: "Major changes ahead. Going away from Massingale - going to standardize on Summer's Eve going forward.

Lol so we go from a guy that is an idiot to a high school coach

Man let it all fly we are not going anywhere soon why not

Geezzz what the heck is going on
Why not?ND had a coach,Jerry Faust who went from
Cincinnati Moeller to ND,

Advertisement
It's Sunday! And today is the day golden discusses "his changes in staff and scheme." Not holding my breath. The thought that there will be anything significant coming out of this team, staff and admin. get together is lost on me. But, I will listen, read and verify.

So, with hopes (dreams is more like it) of something of significance occurring today: What if golden resigned, yes what if golden surprised us all and resigned.

Who's Next? Realistically! Who would be a realistic (available and affordable) head coaching prospect, for TheU?

I'll be bold and probably a little ignorant and go the Jerry Faust route. I suggest Mike Rumph.

Mike, as we all know, is a former Canes DB with 5 years of NFL experience. What some might not know, Mike has been coaching at
American Heritage Patriots (plantation,fl) for awhile now. Recently, he has been the head coach for the last two years and has won back to back state championships. Yes, two years as head coach and two state championships. They finished this season ranked 5 overall in the state and 36th nationally.

But, what impressed me was his staff. It shows me he has zero ego. As an example his DC is Patrick Surtain. I can't find the site that listed his total staff but, I do remember a few other NFL and Canes on the list. (Maybe someone can add info here)

That's my suggestion. What's yours?

Sorry I meant to up vote, can I change it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The changes "happening " will not be seen by the fans
Because in a lot of ways this is Als first year
A lot of ways we are so much better than 6-7
A lot of ways change has already happend

Advertisement
Back