Big O

Palm Harbor Cane

Sophomore
I love it he is tearing Golden *** apart on WQAM the first host I've ever heard not suck up and kiss hiss ***! Golden back peddling and running like a lil *****. This **** is long over due. I can see Joe Zagacki sitting next to Big O squirming in his chair!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
guys listen to this, and then listen to every other coach they interview in the ACC, there is no doubt Al Golden is the worst coach in the ACC

Advertisement
Video on this would be glorious..and to see the look on Goldies face... O going WTF is this.. its like he printed a screen shot of the formation and said explain this ish bc it makes no sense whatsoever.. priceless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol that was great. really put Golden's defensive philosophy under a microscope. don't fill the box on a goal line play against a run heavy team bc it worked a year ago out of a different formation??? in what universe does if ever make sense to call that formation? I

The part where he was like a lot of people have lost faith, including me that you're the guy to turn it around. Hahahah. Golden start talking about training table and facilities. O was like your are better than Pitt and UVA. Fat *****

Advertisement
Back