Big news tomorrow...

Advertisement
So where are all the clowns who doubted me at now? I told you fools it would be today. And I told you chumps it would be in the morning or early afternoon. Next time I tell you something put some respect on my name

Called it. Tried to tell them today was the day.
Tell em how you know, fam.

6C4E886E-D237-4309-8960-176F331916B7.png

Tell em how you know, fam.

View attachment 75724

Cribby told me. Does it matter? Y’all deleted my thread when all I said was it will be tomorrow. Why you in people’s messages like a little girl going through her boyfriends phone?

Y’all big mad that Canesinsight and Stefan was wrong?

Also by saying called it I was replying to the main guy who started the thread you clown. Said he called it along with what I heard.

Advertisement
Cribby told me. Does it matter? Y’all deleted my thread when all I said was it will be tomorrow. Why you in people’s messages like a little girl going through her boyfriends phone?

Y’all big mad that Canesinsight and Stefan was wrong?

Also by saying called it I was replying to the main guy who started the thread you clown. Said he called it along with what I heard.

Message was sent to me, after I was told info was confidential and wrongly shared. I’m not in anyone’s messages, baby.

I don’t know Stefan, I don’t care about Stefan’s rep, I’ve spoken two words to him ever. Y’all think there’s some hive mind cartel behind the scenes, like paranoid children. There’s no boogeyman, just don’t share info that isn’t supposed to be shared.

Message was sent to me, after I was told info was confidential and wrongly shared. I’m not in anyone’s messages, baby.

I don’t know Stefan, I don’t care about Stefan’s rep, I’ve spoken two words to him ever. Y’all think there’s some hive mind cartel behind the scenes, like paranoid children. There’s no boogeyman, just don’t share info that isn’t supposed to be shared.

What did I share? Never posted anything besides tomorrow is a day. What does that mean? Never even mentioned the word OC. Y’all spooked.

Advertisement
Back