Big news tomorrow...

Advertisement
If true, he obviously convinced Manny that he would run the offense Manny wants.
are rumors of tee and Applewhite and the beast had a good point Miami could be going with a co/oc setup a setup that worked for both Clemson/bama and Oklahoma 3 of the 4 cfp participants especially if it got him martin for wrs and Applewhite as playcaller

DearGlassBobcat-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Manny did say he wanted things "situated" in terms of his offensive staff by this weekend to start recruiting. So it is not a stretch to say an announcement will come some time tomorrow.

So you’re saying the coaches know everyone who has said they got a text about who it is , gee I just don’t think I really believe that.

Advertisement
I’m still not saying nothing is going to happen tomorrow, cause most of us expected that to happen.

Captain you might be right and your saying that he never had a top secret private top secret leak proof staffing secret👍

Advertisement
Oh my , now the right connection post... I remember the guy who said he has given 600,000 over 20 years. I think I do know the right people . Who cares , I give money to the school and program. That’s not getting me into the football daily private info. Man some of you really are funny. I don’t post much cause it does make me laugh. Big donors don’t need to brag about inside info, it’s just not for them to release it.

Advertisement
It’s fake insider season.

There’s probably like at least a 50% chance there’s some kind of announcement tomorrow.

Think I’m also going to roll the dice and start a thread saying that big news is coming tomorrow.

That way if something, anything, is announced I up my anonymous poster cred as an insider....and if nothing happens tomorrow you’ll forget in a couple of days anyway. So nothing to lose.

You're just not on the pm list yet...get your post count up and make the right connections and you'll have the info

I get that, I don’t have time to post often. I’ll never be on that pm list lol

I was just wondering why create this thread? What does OP get out of it? We all expected something today or tomorrow at the latest.

Have been waiting over a year for a real OC therefore, hesitantly I say.... maybe one more day won't really.. truly hurt.... ***** you guys who know the actual real deal and won't share with your brothers.

Well for a coach that has no leaks, seems half this board knows . Except the rest of the football world. Why would WhoopingCane tell someone to not tell anyone, then they text the whole world but say it’s top secret, so they can’t tell us. Gee I forgot my decoder ring and don’t belong to his club. Even the top guys at the HC said they don’t know. Congrats , you probably might be 50% right cause it’s the last day before recruitment opens back up. Hope your right, but the rest of us are holding our breath for now...

U been on the boards since 11 and doan know about whoops dms?

Advertisement
Back