CaneBear0207
Senior
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2021
- Messages
- 2,606
Let's not start sucking each other's ****s yet, fellas.
Nah Brewster is the best player in America.Would Sears supplant Jacobs and Brewster as the number one player in 247’s and Rivals 2027 class? I believe he should
Who cares about that. He is the real deal. He will be the first defensive player in the draft 3 years after he signs.Would Sears supplant Jacobs and Brewster as the number one player in 247’s and Rivals 2027 class? I believe he should
Would Sears supplant Jacobs and Brewster as the number one player in 247’s and Rivals 2027 class? I believe he
After further review fuccinAll signs point to miami
Ariz doesn't work here anymore. Leave him out of here.Ariz is hinting. Sears perhaps?
yet .... tf ... how about neverLet's not start sucking each other's ****s yet, fellas.
Should be. Rivals rerank is 24th.Would Sears supplant Jacobs and Brewster as the number one player in 247’s and Rivals 2027 class? I believe he
Probably not if I had to guess, but I think he’s a top 10 lock.
Even if we didn't get Sears, it would be the most remarkable talent swing at a position group as I've ever seen. That 2024 secondary was historically bad. After OJ (who was a 3 star), there was no talent there.We are more than likely about to lose both of our starting CBs bare minimum. Bring them all. Competition creates champions.
Sears, Wright, and Hall LOL. Think this doesn’t put a foot up guys like Waters, Jennings, and Wyman’s ***?! That’s what it’s all about. They better create some separation for themselves THIS FALL before those guys get here.
From the least talented secondary just 2 seasons ago that I’ve ever seen at UM to this. We deserve this.
Tell Ariz the apology and “I was wrong” needs to be as loud as the disrespect when D$ said he felt strongly about a top 5 class. It’s a top 5 lock with Sears of course as long as we don’t lose anyone *knock on wood*.