Big Game Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't believe this crap isn't on TV somewhere. All these sports stations. This should've definitely been on ESPNU at least.

Hopefully I get to see it somehow.
 
I think ESPNU is showing high schools games of two teams from Tennessee tonight...
But, tomorrow on ESPNU, American Heritage plays Colquitt County & that should be really good game, because Coach Rush Propst has built Colquitt into a powerhouse down there in South Georgia.
 
Last edited:
The Hillsboro Burros at The Oakland Patriots....... That is on ESPNU instead of this great game
 
Can someone please give a breakdown of all the D1 prospects on these 2 teams? I always find it intriguing. Much appreciated in advance.

I know most of the names of all the '17 kids, but I forget which teams they're on.
 
I have one question, how long until Harriot is on the support staff?
 
Can someone please give a breakdown of all the D1 prospects on these 2 teams? I always find it intriguing. Much appreciated in advance.

I know most of the names of all the '17 kids, but I forget which teams they're on.

sta:

2017
mike harley
trevon grimes
tyler dunning
daniel wright
kivon bennet
kyshaun bryan
jake allen

2018:
asante samuel
nik bonitto
trenell troutman
al blades jr
elijah moore
benjamin sapp
rocky shelton

btw:

2017
kadeem telfort
guy thomas

2018
robert hicks
 
[video=youtube_share;hoYPrxY74lY]https://youtu.be/hoYPrxY74lY[/video]
Live stream of the game...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top