BIG DAWG BANDY.

How about our DC help our secondary and call coverages that covers up some weakness instead of exposing it. That's what good coaches do.
Had this been last season we would have been in a zone so Bandy could see what was coming. Baker plays too much man and having a 5'8 corner playing man isnt exactly ideal.

Advertisement
outside shoulder pass where only the WR could catch the perfectly thrown pass?

Bandy has had some bad moments this season, but that was just a perfect throw relative to the playcall.

Correct. Virginia Tech had such a limited passing game. Virtually nothing over the middle. There was little to worry about except the slide influence stuff and the deep floaters down the sideline.

Unfortunately they executed the best pass play of the night when we could least afford it. Frankly I was surprised the receiver caught it. I think he was surprised himself. Their receivers had been tight and drop prone on the prior possessions.

Could be coaching

Please.

Bandy looked great when he had Michael Jackson, Sheldrick Redwine and defense-leader out there running the show.

He's not trying to get it done with Gurvan Hall, DJ Ivey, Al Blades and Amari Carter—none of which can hold a candle to the secondary Miami had the past two years.

Miami use to 'reload' when guys like that left. Now it's stuck 'rebuilding'. Until that changes, there's going to be drop-off.

Please.

Bandy looked great when he had Michael Jackson, Sheldrick Redwine and defense-leader out there running the show.

He's not trying to get it done with Gurvan Hall, DJ Ivey, Al Blades and Amari Carter—none of which can hold a candle to the secondary Miami had the past two years.

Miami use to 'reload' when guys like that left. Now it's stuck 'rebuilding'. Until that changes, there's going to be drop-off.

hes getting a bit exposed this year without the other dudes, which is natural. the guys replacing Red, JJ, Jackson aren't close. idc about their hs rankings and stars. once they enroll, theyre the same as any other

Advertisement
hes getting a bit exposed this year without the other dudes, which is natural. the guys replacing Red, JJ, Jackson aren't close. idc about their hs rankings and stars. once they enroll, theyre the same as any other
Pull up Jaquan sophomore year and say that. Red wine was toast his sophomore year. You have to take growing lumps with dbs. Honestly Bandy just need a outside corner tbh

You do realize this isn’t a 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th quarter drive. THIS WAS GAMETIME GAME TIED AND VT TRYING TO GO TAKE THE LEAD. These players y’all continue to slurp like this never ******* show up in big time moments and you guys ******* sit around and call them ******* dawgs and how they are this. STFU A DAWG DOSENT GET BEAT ON A GW DRIVE LIKE THAT.
CIS thinks we're one coaching staff away when in reality we're one GENERATION away.

These players shrink all the time in critical situations. They're allergic to big plays (except for Dallas), and for the most part, we're not even sending guys to the league anymore.

They're not talented and they're afraid of the big moments. A generation away...

More bump and run please. We allow WRs to release too **** easy. It fvcks up timing and would give our pass rushers more time for sacks too.

But wtf do I know.

Advertisement
No reason to specifically call out a player. Use some class. Bandy is the least of our worries.

give the qb a little credit man. That was almost undefendable

I agree. Bandy has not been playing well, and should ideally be playing nickle, but I'm not going to fault him for that catch. It was a perfectly thrown ball, that was almost impossible to defend.

Had this been last season we would have been in a zone so Bandy could see what was coming. Baker plays too much man and having a 5'8 corner playing man isnt exactly ideal.

Have you seen this secondary play zone? It's worse!! lol

Bandy has disappointing this season. Entire defense has actually. Has there been anything to cheer about this year? Never thought things could get worse than they were last year with Richt half asleep on the sideline.

Advertisement
Bandy fell off. He’s been atrocious this season outside of his 1 hit during the FLA game
I actually think that hit hurt him and it’s been affecting his play in a big way. He was wincing At UNC on the sidelines before the 4th and 17.

Advertisement
Back