Big Clive.

Canesince91

Sophomore
Really really played well last night. Best I seen from him and that will help a young QB. Defense obviously has to get better, I just don't understand how you continue to play with 2 high safeties and not to make any adjustments is mind boggling.

Advertisement
After he allowed an easy interception because he was busy trying to remember whether or not he left his oven on, he actually had a nice game.

Would have loved to see him go up for the ball on that first interception. Really poor effort in what was an otherwise very good game for him.

Played good, but all anyone will remember is the lack of effort on the interception.

Advertisement
Imagine the game him, Kaaya and others would have been able to have had the defense did their part...

What kills me is on the 3rd and 4 play and 4th and 4 play late in the fourth quarter when we are down 10 he was no where to be found on the field. Brilliant coaching isn't it

What kills me is on the 3rd and 4 play and 4th and 4 play late in the fourth quarter when we are down 10 he was no where to be found on the field. Brilliant coaching isn't it

Thinking the same thing ~ all of a sudden the middle of the field & our TE's disappeared.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back