Big 3 Rollup

JMG

Sophomore
Pete goes on here and gets battered by rude comments.

Props for going on the podcast and talking with these guys. Seems like some serious Cane haters.

Advertisement
I like Kev. Interact with him on Twitter a good amount. But that podcast is run by the two idiots.

Why do Canes have to discuss our program with 2 pantloads representing those 2 cesspool programs? I never understood the attraction to this....I would rather watch midget ****.

Why does Pete even lend credence to these clowns by going on the show? Twice? Agree with Inday about Kev, but overall it's a joke. Don't give those dudes the time of day.

Advertisement
I was hoping this was a thread on the new three pack roll ups, I love those things.

After that hack Silk talked over Pete over and over the first time he was on there, I'll never listen to that ****show again

I really don't see the appeal with this podcast either. Who wants to listen to liquored up fans talking over each other and talking over every guests that comes on? Kev and Pete were the only rational guys on.

Silkk is one of the biggest POS gaytor fans I've ever seen...

He's a ****** scumbag, he was talkin **** about Sean Taylor the other day when that prison fhag batty boi Aaron HerMandez offed himself.

I ****** hate that dude & I know he trolls Canes fans by saying outlandish **** on purpose, but he's still a disrespectful bhitch made clown who needs to get the **** smacked out'em.

Advertisement
Silkk is one of the biggest POS gaytor fans I've ever seen...

He's a ****** scumbag, he was talkin **** about Sean Taylor the other day when that prison fhag batty boi Aaron HerMandez offed himself.

I ****** hate that dude & I know he trolls Canes fans by saying outlandish **** on purpose, but he's still a disrespectful bhitch made clown who needs to get the **** smacked out'em.

Anybody who disrespects 26 is an onsite fight for me. No words, no squaring up, just swinging.

Silkk is my brother and though he is a gator fan and cane basher on air off the air he has nothing but respect for the U. But i love the fact that his podcast has its on thread keep it up.

Advertisement
Silkk is my brother and though he is a gator fan and cane basher on air off the air he has nothing but respect for the U. But i love the fact that his podcast has its on thread keep it up.

So how comfortable do you feel nude in front of your brother?

That credit card criminal Silkk has the IQ of a potato. Dude is so embarrassing with his terrible grammar.

Advertisement
You cupcakes are cute. We appreciate the love and the hate. Its good for business.
Nah i dont listen to your show. I can tell it ******* sucks because your thieving *** brother is on it. Everyone hates a thief. Don't need to listen to a probable homosexual (Uncle Silkk??) suck off actual homosexuals ( Gaytors ). But keep porsting. We already have a Dee though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back