Bicho Ponders...

If they are not standing on the sidelines then they will be watching us in the 'ship next year on TV...
Glad to see someone with realistic expectations, I mean clearly a national title is in the cards for next year.

Auburn wants to have a word with you about judging too fast. For that matter so does FSU the perennial 3 loss national champion. Clearly being positive about something is in the cards for CIS.

Auburn need a change in philosophy on offense/defense but we just need a change on defense and consistent qb play and we should only lose 1 game just like they did

Advertisement
If they are not standing on the sidelines then they will be watching us in the 'ship next year on TV...
Glad to see someone with realistic expectations, I mean clearly a national title is in the cards for next year.

Auburn wants to have a word with you about judging too fast. For that matter so does FSU the perennial 3 loss national champion. Clearly being positive about something is in the cards for CIS.

Auburn was loaded coming into this year. They sucked last year because they fell apart at the seams with their staff. Recruiting wise they have been killing it, and Gus just put it together. Tip your hat to Gus but it's not like he walked into a ****** situation there. This Miami team next year will have holes at DT and LB. In order for us to even sniff a BCS game kids at that position are gonna have to step up big time.

As I said in another thread - give me defensive talent. Are Lane, Dixon and Rudolph transcendent (aka Coley) talents? If not then there's no need to fret over them.

If everyone sticks, Golden has done an excellent job with this class. We're bringing in studs along the O-line, two very good RBs and (hopefully) a good QB prospect. We've brought in three good WR prospects. We're bolstering our **** poor defence with talent on all three levels.

We still desperately need more though. ESPECIALLY if Dorito is still in charge - the only way that guy is successful is if we out talent the O.

It's going to be an interesting ride, but I hope Golden has a few kids lined up for January/Feb. Jackson included.

so we didnt have more talent than duke or VTech? Seriously?

Auburn was loaded coming into this year. They sucked last year because they fell apart at the seams with their staff. Recruiting wise they have been killing it, and Gus just put it together. Tip your hat to Gus but it's not like he walked into a ****ty situation there. This Miami team next year will have holes at DT and LB. In order for us to even sniff a BCS game kids at that position are gonna have to step up big time.
Auburn was loaded with certain players to fit that offensive scheme and a good enough front 7. Lets not just look at recruiting rankings and determine how good a team is because their defense was average at best but the offense improved because Malzahn came back to coach his players that he brought in and a staff that fit what he wanted to do. It wasn't a ****** situation but I guarantee they wouldn't have just found any HC to fix it. Now we have holes at dt but if you remember we should have 4 JUCO dts right now if it wasn't for academic issues so maybe they can lock in on 1 or 2 more and be able to work with it and at linebacker theres potential if they reach it we should be fine there

KC McDermott, Chad Thomas, Moten, Yearby, Hester, Kaaya, Darling, Gibbons already said this class is Elite..

Advertisement
OP
Don't forget the waiver wire...

We might get transfer studs who don't like the new regime... or maybe the next plug and play..

but like someone mentioned let's wait until Aug 1. I mean elder came to us late.. I hope we get a few more studs who come to us late.

Why does everybody assume the whole class sticks? We are out of it for our top prospects and other schools will be coming at our commits hard. We need to keep this class and make sure its still top 5 on signing day.

So in your world our top committed guys are vulnerable because other coaches will be going hard at them but theirs are safe cause other coaches, including Golden, won't be continuing to go after other teams commits? I'm sure that's how it works.

Why does everybody assume the whole class sticks? We are out of it for our top prospects and other schools will be coming at our commits hard. We need to keep this class and make sure its still top 5 on signing day.

Without adding a few more blue chippers it won't be top 5. Other schools are going to keep adding commits. As of now with no more commits this class probably finishes around #10

Which is pretty impressive with the NCAA **** we've had to deal with while these kids were recruited these last 2 years.

LOL.....There it is. The cloud.

Advertisement

303.gif

As I said in another thread - give me defensive talent. Are Lane, Dixon and Rudolph transcendent (aka Coley) talents? If not then there's no need to fret over them.

If everyone sticks, Golden has done an excellent job with this class. We're bringing in studs along the O-line, two very good RBs and (hopefully) a good QB prospect. We've brought in three good WR prospects. We're bolstering our **** poor defence with talent on all three levels.

We still desperately need more though. ESPECIALLY if Dorito is still in charge - the only way that guy is successful is if we out talent the O.

It's going to be an interesting ride, but I hope Golden has a few kids lined up for January/Feb. Jackson included.

so we didnt have more talent than duke or VTech? Seriously?
On D? No.

We were starting Gaines, Highsmith et al.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back