Beyond hatred of osu

ajsgolf

Recruit
Not sure if anyone is on the same page but my absolute hatred and everything negative I feel towards ohio state will always be there no matter what and that will never change. One reason is def because of the bs pass interference call in the ‘03 fiesta bowl but some will prob argue and say I should be mad at the ref for making the call and trust me I am, hate him with every fiber in me and then some. Also hate them because they are seen as this great team and all that crap despite the fact that they almost always have a cupcake schedule. Hate them more than any other college team...even more than FSU but it is very close.

Advertisement
They might be bystanders in the hate, but they still get it regardless. I have often tried to reason with myself but always come back to I don't care about reason. Always felt something extra shady happened there which if true they would not be innocent.

Which one. LOL..... The Fakes Os with the coach who was a Gaytard, who happens to leave after Tebow and blamed health reasons then shows up like a wart in ohio. The Fake seems to live in Tx with his bagmen. I second him and them to ND.

Advertisement
Think I hate them almost as much as the Gaturds. Having *** as their coach just makes me hate them even more. I almost hate the Turds and them enough that I secretly wished Al Qaeda would have shown up for that damned NC where they played each other. Can't stand most people from Ohio anyway. They border WVA and Kentucky and are just as bad a bunch of stinking rednecks as inhabit those bordering states. They come down here to SWFL in the winter and try to tell us how to run everything. Bunch of a-holes that can rot in ****.

We're cursed with having to drive on the same roads as Ohio drivers over here on the Gulf Coast - its torture.

Like the T-shirt shows: 5 NC Rings and a flag. They get way too much attention with the losses they take every season.

Advertisement
The hate slightly subsided during our mutual NCAA railroadings but it came storming back when they brought in Meyer.

Moar Hate!
giphy.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Check my prior posts...My credentials as being the biggest basher of O$Uck on CIS are easily verified.

If you have to live in their hellhole of a state, the burning anger is fueled 24/7/365

My hatred has subsided a bit. Living in Ohio was terrible for the years after, but most of my friends have since admitted it was a terrible call.

UF
ND
FSU

in order

Advertisement
Not sure if anyone is on the same page but my absolute hatred and everything negative I feel towards ohio state will always be there no matter what and that will never change. One reason is def because of the bs pass interference call in the ‘03 fiesta bowl but some will prob argue and say I should be mad at the ref for making the call and trust me I am, hate him with every fiber in me and then some. Also hate them because they are seen as this great team and all that crap despite the fact that they almost always have a cupcake schedule. Hate them more than any other college team...even more than FSU but it is very close.
I definitely feel the same way you do. They robbed our Canes of a two-Peat/ Dynasty and riding a 34 game winning streak. I hate them more ever since that robbery occurred. It will never change because of the magnitude of that moment and even till this day it stings in my soul.. I f@cking hate anything associated with Ohio Taint including Lebronski James even when he was a Miami Heat I hated him. Go Canes!!!!

1. ND
2. UF
3. FSU
4. Bama
5. FIU (LOL, 06 brawl)

There isn't a team that has demeaned the U more than ND... this includes the team and the ND faithful.
OSU itself did not convince the official to throw the flag for defensive holding that cost us a NC in 03.... that official should have been terminated and banned from officiating again for such a blatantly fraudulent call.

1. ND
2. UF
3. FSU
4. Bama
5. FIU (LOL, 06 brawl)

There isn't a team that has demeaned the U more than ND... this includes the team and the ND faithful.
OSU itself did not convince the official to throw the flag for defensive holding that cost us a NC in 03.... that official should have been terminated and banned from officiating again for such a blatantly fraudulent call.

I still have a special place of hate for FIU because I still think there was a connection between that brawl and the murder of Bryan Pata.

Advertisement
Back