Beyond depressing stat

Dude, I guess you know **** $#!+ about the University of Miami!

The TRUSTEES are ultimately responsible for the hires. The AD recommends someone and champions them. The TRUSTEES approve the hires and allocate the money. I'm sure you're gonna sit here and say you know more than me about how the University operates, given I'm an alum and former employee and you're.... a dude on a message board who bought a t-shirt one time, right?

Still dumb? I can explain it further with pictures.
Thanks for the lesson but Bernie was a trustee here and a close friend, he probably knows a bit more than you regarding UM. Also had some cugines that played here, won some nattys a trophy(as in Heisman) and an award or six so I was rather close to the program for awhile. They might also know a bit more than you as one is one of UM’s greatest ambassadors both on and off the field. Also my son has his masters in international relations from UM. Like you said it’s a message board so no need for personal attacks. Oh by the way didn’t have to buy t shirts, everything was free including game jerseys until Bobby left. The Russell gear was still the best. Old school including some cut offs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Well F8ck me ...Brutal.

And lets be Honest 3 is generous - none of those 3 were top 25 caliber teams.

Well let's look deeper Bear...Coker (Too Old), Shannon (Too Laid Back), Golden (Too Stubborn), Richt (Too Rigid, and he stated out of his own mouth how much he hated what Miami had become in 1999-2000). Poor leadership from all those guys.
What exactly did he hate about the 1999-2000 teams?

Advertisement
He was saying basically that the players on UMs football team were too out of control and that he would never coach their (Miami) He made the comments to Jack Arute on abc.
That's hilarious! The 99 and 00 teams out of control? I would imagine that was the way Richt interpreted those teams insatiable desire to compete, get better and ultimately be the best they could be. We are talking about squads that consisted of players like Ken Dorsey, Kenny Kelly, Reggie Wayne, Santana Moss, Andre Johnson, Daryl Jones, Andre King, Ethenic Sands, Jason Geathers, Kevin Beard, Jeremy Shockey, Bubba Franks, Mondriel Fulcher, Brett Romberg, Joaquin Gonzales, Martin Bibla, Bryant McKinney, Ty Wise, Vernon Carey, Sherko Haji Rasouli, Richard Mercier, Greg Laferre, James Jackson, Najeh Davenport, Clinton Portis, Willis Mcgahee, Jarett Payton, Todd Sievers, Damione Lewis, Michael Boireau, Matt Walters, William Joseph, Jamaal Green, Cornelius Green, Howard Clark, Chris Campbell, Nate Webster, Dan Morgan, DJ Williams, Jon Vilma, Phillip Buchanon, Mike Rumph, Markese Fitzgerald, Leonard Myers, Mo Sikes, Al Blades, James Lewis, and Ed Reed!

Those guys out of control? He must have meant out of control good! He would never coach there ? He must have meant that his milquetoast laid back sandwich eating A$$ would never have been able to handle that group of bad asses!

I never intended to include so many players in my list but as soon as I started writing I just couldn't stop. I had to see how many names I could remember without looking it up.

He was saying basically that the players on UMs football team were too out of control and that he would never coach their (Miami) He made the comments to Jack Arute on abc.
How tf were the 99-2000 teams outta control??....Because of the Melee in New Orleans...and Beating Richts FSU Offense in 2000??....It was the Gaytors who started the entire Fight on Bourbon St...Alex Brown should've kept his mouth Shut yelling across the street Smack to Al Blades and Company...Be Thankful only a few of UMs Goons outta a Dozen players were there....

Advertisement
I wonder what he said after the 90 Cotton Bowl! That is the funniest game I have ever watched, nothing close. Dudes were on a mission from the minute they left the hotel.

How tf were the 99-2000 teams outta control??....Because of the Melee in New Orleans...and Beating Richts FSU Offense in 2000??....It was the Gaytors who started the entire Fight on Bourbon St...Alex Brown should've kept his mouth Shut yelling across the street Smack to Al Blades and Company...Be Thankful only a few of UMs Goons outta a Dozen players were there....
Arute made the comment during one of the Miami-FSU games, I think it was the 2000 game.

I'm a little hazy on why anyone thinks Louisville will end the season ranked. Could happen, but if we have so little respect for them, why do we think they'll look like a ranked team by the end of the season? This looks more like an fsu 2009 or osu 2011 situation to me.

Advertisement
1st you said Richt made the comment to Arute...now Arute made the comment....Not that it matters, because both can go F themselves...
So what happened was it was an interview between Arute and Richt.....Arute made comments quoting Richt while the game was being played. Richt said according to Arute that he would NEVER coach Miami because of what they had become. I hope this clears it up for you.

Advertisement
23 outta 26....smfh...What an untouchable Embarrassment to UMs History...If that's not an indication of complete coaching ineptness, then I don't know what is....23 outta 26 while STILL sending plenty to the League is beyond belief...What a Sh*tshow Hecht has been for as many yrs...

Advertisement
Back