Beyond depressing stat

Advertisement
Shhhh. Dont tell the anyone anywhere crowd.
But but but... no one said about WINNING against anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Seriously, this is what happens when you make so many bad hires in a row. Richt wasn't the worst of the bunch, but he a feel good hire. Coker, Shannon, and Golden should have never been the head coach here. I'll throw Manny in there if he flops this year.

What’s done is done. We all know we’ve been a poor team the past 15 years.

Let’s look forward.....

Advertisement

Holy. *******. ****.

We all watch the games, so it’s not like this should be too surprising but **** seeing it presented like that is deflating.

3 out of 26??

And 1 of them was against Duke, who was somehow ranked and we needed the luckiest play in the history of the sport?

BIG yikes. Manny...time to turn this **** around, man. Don’t give a **** about the 3-23 if we can start a new trend Saturday starting at 1-0.

Why, Op? Why?

Gonna get some hate for this probably.... but the reason is because Miami since 2005 has been SOFT.

Since 2005, Florida has produced some soft football players with a soft mentality.

Teams that win on the road are teams that can handle adversity. That has NOT been Miami.

I talked to an assistant coach at Virginia Tech a few years ago. Bud Foster used to say about Miami that if the Canes get hyped up and confident, they're unbeatable. But as soon as you throw any adversity their way, they fold and quit. So all he had to do was punch them in the mouth early, and they would never get up.

A team like Virginia Tech should really have no business being on the field with Miami. We have far more talent. Yet they always play us tough.

Sad but true. We've been SOFT.

That's why I LOVE that we're turning in to a smash-mouth, grind it out football team. 350 yards rushing is not soft. Beyond the X's and O's.... I think Lashlee will do good things for this culture bringing that grind-it-out hardnosed mentality.

I like what Lashlee is doing.

Holy. *******. ****.

We all watch the games, so it’s not like this should be too surprising but **** seeing it presented like that is deflating.

3 out of 26??

And 1 of them was against Duke, who was somehow ranked and we needed the luckiest play in the history of the sport?

BIG yikes. Manny...time to turn this **** around, man. Don’t give a **** about the 3-23 if we can start a new trend Saturday starting at 1-0.

I'm not surprised by this at all. Especially how specific this stat is. "Away games against ranked teams?" "Ranked teams ending the season ranked?" How do we do on Thursday 8PM games? What about Saturday 12PM games? We all know this program has been underperforming for the better part of 20 years and no one in the admin understands how to fix it.

Advertisement
I'm not surprised by this at all. Especially how specific this stat is. "Away games against ranked teams?" "Ranked teams ending the season ranked?" How do we do on Thursday 8PM games? What about Saturday 12PM games? We all know this program has been underperforming for the better part of 20 years and no one in the admin understands how to fix it.

Huh?

It's literally road games against ranked teams. That's it. There's no quadratic equation here. You don't have to balance covalent bonds. It's just the last 26 games we've played on the road against a team that has one of those cute little numbers in front of it, we've won 3. That's all. And it's being talked about now because......hang on a second...….almost there...…...we play a ranked team on the road in 4 days. Since 2015, the results of those games have been less than awesome for the good guys. Literally all the tweet is saying, friend. And even better, the tweet is from admitted Miami homer and UM grad, Chris Fallica. He's one of us.

Aside from that, thanks for your contribution.

Huh?

It's literally road games against ranked teams. That's it. There's no quadratic equation here. You don't have to balance covalent bonds. It's just the last 26 games we've played on the road against a team that has one of those cute little numbers in front of it, we've won 3. That's all. And it's being talked about now because......hang on a second...….almost there...…...we play a ranked team on the road in 4 days. Since 2015, the results of those games have been less than awesome for the good guys. Literally all the tweet is saying, friend. And even better, the tweet is from admitted Miami homer and UM grad, Chris Fallica. He's one of us.

Aside from that, thanks for your contribution.
Cool. I was just saying it's very specific. Gators were ranked when we hosted them, but that's not going to be included in this stat. Also, they didn't end the season ranked, so again, a specific stat that will get it thrown out. We hosted a #3 ranked Notre Dame team in 2017! They even ended the season RANKED! Oh wait…we hosted them. Nevermind. Virginia Tech ended the year 25! No wait…we hosted them.

They would have likely been ranked anyways with majority of analysts rating them as the 3rd/4th best team in the conference.
No they wouldn’t. There’s at least 8 Big10/Pac10 teams that would be ranked ahead of us and Louisville. Mich, OSU, PSU, Wisconsin, Oregon, Utah, Minnesota, and Iowa all would be with 💯 certainty. I’m sure I’m missing a team or two as well.

Advertisement
Cool. I was just saying it's very specific. Gators were ranked when we hosted them, but that's not going to be included in this stat. Also, they didn't end the season ranked, so again, a specific stat that will get it thrown out. We hosted a #3 ranked Notre Dame team in 2017! They even ended the season RANKED! Oh wait…we hosted them. Nevermind. Virginia Tech ended the year 25! No wait…we hosted them.

Are you on pot?

It's hard road games. That's it. Games on the road against ranked teams, aka teams who, at the time of the game, people thought were pretty good. We haven't beaten many good teams on the road. That's literally all this is saying. And it's relevant because we're literally playing this exact type of game in 3 days.

Holy. *******. ****.

3 out of 26??

Definitely not the luckiest play in the history of the sport, unless you mean we were lucky the refs couldn't find a way to ***** us one last time.

Advertisement
You forgot one thing, those responsible for the hires have been big contributors also.

You mean the people who willing give millions of dollars of their own money to the University? Those people?

Maybe they should ask you, guy who bought a t-shirt and posts on a message board. Thanks for your invaluable contributions!

You mean the people who willing give millions of dollars of their own money to the University? Those people?

Maybe they should ask you, guy who bought a t-shirt and posts on a message board. Thanks for your invaluable contributions!
Dude I guess the comprehension issue got you! The comment Was directed at the ADs who hired the coaches, they certainly contributed to the demise o f the program. Also, if You search further I posted that Sam ( that would be Jankovich For your info)was our last real AD. Nice try! Still dumb? I can explain further with pictures.

Dude I guess the comprehension issue got you! The comment Was directed at the ADs who hired the coaches, they certainly contributed to the demise o f the program. Also, if You search further I posted that Sam ( that would be Jankovich For your info)was our last real AD. Nice try! Still dumb? I can explain further with pictures.

Dude, I guess you know **** $#!+ about the University of Miami!

The TRUSTEES are ultimately responsible for the hires. The AD recommends someone and champions them. The TRUSTEES approve the hires and allocate the money. I'm sure you're gonna sit here and say you know more than me about how the University operates, given I'm an alum and former employee and you're.... a dude on a message board who bought a t-shirt one time, right?

Still dumb? I can explain it further with pictures.

Advertisement
Back